Friday 9 August 2013

Questions

Questions

What can I write to win you tonight?

What can I do to empower you?

Got to face facts
Need to lose weight to attract

Are you just being cruel?
Causing distress?

Begging for mercy

Wasting too much time
Is this you being kind?

A house with a waterfall and a hoop to play basketball!!

Write up a storm
Step up on the platform

I thought you would brighten,not frighten

Don't do it

Don't take the fun out of me

Don't take the run out of me

I love to watch
A flying honeysuckle

Singing with the voice I was born with is my real happiness

Sick abusers and flashbacks

Keep thinking about Australia
Would my days be sunny?
Would my days be funny?
Would I earn my own money?

I want to be near a beach

My life feels unfull

How do I get through the day?

What is the mission?
Ambition?

Summersweet

The heat and my heartbeat

I could look at your photo for hours
Think of you in the shower

Amazing fact

Sunsets on Mars are blue!!!

Will the soaps throw me a rope?

Got to be happier times
Got to be happier rhymes

The night is young and unsung

Gear changing

Why won't you let me kiss?
My eyes will become starless

Special with a sense of fun

Dreaming of a dumb fight

I smile when you dial

You are like the taste of a caramel note!!

I feel tortured
Need to be saved,saved

Rain or shine
And any waistline?

Playing with Sophie
The purple family
Play-do cuts outs!!!

Annoyed by hazelnut-means-
Annoyed by your mates

Eating out

Rich on your tummy
And costs too much money!!!

Find a gap in the clouds

Simple child
Your beauty makes me glad
Little and alive

The print of your feet
Your favourite film on repeat

They want me to cross their palms with silver

Ever speaking
A tale in everything

Quiet sky

Sensations of feeling love
When arrives a dove

We are like birds
Like birds,ever looking for hope,peace and contentment
Singing out our lives

Music is like a prolonged kiss
Do not end this kiss

Power to smile

'The springs of dove' -William Wordsworth

'And beautiful thou art'-William Wordsworth

Waking up silent and bare in your care

Something of light?
A poets dream

Like me
Are you more alive to tenderness?

Tears and their pearly glaze
A lost link

Dunes of many tunes

Words from the birds

Looking out of the window
Clouds looking like pillow
The sun is trying to shine
I wish you were mine

The sign says there is danger
That you would only want to pain her
That's why I suffer from Insana!!

To fly free again
Let's fly in monogamous pairs

The birds
The vision

To talk to great explorers!!!

Unlucky in love
Yet lovely

Searching,searching

Imagery

Veins cut open and blood appears like a burst of lightning
The thunder in my head is blinding

My heart is at your festival
Beating in the crowds

Not the fountain light of my day

'On the lip of the bluebell'
-Hugh David Loxdale

'A close view of perfection'
-Hugh David Loxdale

'Slender companion of arching winds'
-Hugh David Loxdale






No comments:

Post a Comment