Friday 13 September 2013

A Night

A Night
A Night without anxiety
Without listening to society
A smile to variety!

Lyrics and tickets

It's going dark
I can feel a spark!(In concert)

Scoring points?
Eyes like a hawk,
Bitchy thoughts?

Lisa gets a rose from the knight

They know how to dive
They know how to skydive
They are all alive
They are not afraid of a beehive

Let me function
Don't let me stop too long at the junction

I picture you coming out of the ocean

Walking along streams and dreams

A Friday night out
A Saturday night out

A rare bird
I dream of being strong

My voice and the mike,looking swanlike

The future?
I will see and understand
Build a castle with golden sand

Microscope?
I am greatly enlarged!!!

Magnifying,Beautifying,Simplifying

Someday,we will find our own chalet!!!

Raining and gaining
Can't remember anything
I mean anything

So Ill wait for the real thing
Think of you breathing
And the chance of us meeting
Lips kiss on leather seating

Hands together
Saying a prayer
Brushing my hair
Breathing the air

Jesus a fisherman

God,please stop me eating
Don't feel beautiful

I fight you
I like you
But I do not strike you

Wedding night
Sun goes down
I walk around with a crown
Slip off my gown

Just want to arrive home

Not dead yet,beat,beat

A tranc-a
Worried it isn't real,this love

Sophie Jasmine
Baby soft skin

I am not the person they phone

Notes and lovers
My own writing
Not covers

'Hope darts through her midriff'-Anon

Candles
You slowly remove my clothes and sandals
Touching ankles

To live is to be descriptive

'A poem cut in two'-?
'Peace let the dew send'-?

Visual

Pink blossoms in the sea
Move me

Mountain high
I imagine being a butterfly

You shine gold!!!

Jewellery
The pendant world-W.Shakespeare

The insight of poetry books!!

A kiss or a toy?

When I look at the sky
I loveth beauty
The sun
The stars and the crest of moon

Like a window well-dressed

Some sunny honey!!

Idea and action
Brave narration

Writing music to the flute

Dreaming of an evening
For my journal

'A checkin'-play on the word 'chicken' meaning-insecure

A large sweet
Cut me a real piece!!!

Endearment expression of affection

Imagery

Deep red crimson flowing through my veins

Cool green blades under my feet in the summer

A beach lover in the summer

Are you a winger singer?
For my protection?

To see you again
I am watching Big Ben

Pen to paper saver

Floating along
Eyes looking round the restaurant

When I hear your name
When I can see your flame
I want you in my frame
You talk away the shame




No comments:

Post a Comment