Friday 13 September 2013

Flame

I can see your flame
I want to light up your name
The ride of fame
Draw your smile on the windowpane

A dove and her tender heart

'Ripple of a summers day'-Percy Bysshe Shelly

Ripple of a summers day
A drop of rain has picked me

Is there a boat for me?
A future?

A 'Different' cover

Idea for label name
'Foxi Music'

Poetry and rose

Deceive and I will leave

Water hit's the ground
The sound of crying?

Very long days and flashbacks and voices

'Those pearls were my breathe'-Ian Serraillier

'Round tower of my heart'-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

'Earth laughs in flowers'-Ralph Waldo Emerson

As a child I dreamed of a velvet hood of a velvet good

Musical ability and possibility

'Stars winked in the dark'-Robert Louis Stevenson

A glitter of stars on the ocean surrounding a body

Who hurt your heart like this?

After some laughter in every chapter
Waves beating to an old typewriter

Toodle oo kangaroo!!!

Desirability
Wish I had a local pub
Wish I had a bath tub
Without anxiety

Sobbing secretly

Something came from nothing
It came rushing
We were blushing

Two little ducklings
In a coupling

You are my coupling
You are my heartstring

Going clubbing
Looking stunning
Finding loving

Calling and falling

The voice of the synth

Wave bass
Bass wave
Beauty pad

Light and Air
Slowly glowly

Need faster thoughts

Waiting for a date
I have been alone a hundred weight

There is a love-knot in my stomach

Story title Idea-
The princess and the spiral staircase

Illuminary of intuition
I love being a musician

Dews fresh and pure
Special day

I watch a boaty setting sun
Time is running out

Woody dreams
Trees around streams

Visual
Mists across the bay

Listen
If its meant to be
It will just happen

A good cry
Then a blue sky

Waiting,creating,appreciating

Friends forever
Java in on!!

Friends forever

Cause you need someone to say fate
Need someone to stay your mate
Dry your tears at the gate
Help you to forget the hate

Venus,the planet of love
A diet with dazzling results!!!

Where is my performing personality?Voice?

I'll invite you to my room
And invite you to the moon

School love mist
School hate fists

To be signed and dined!!!

Focus!!Diet and dreams!!

Childhood memory-
The generous sweet lady giving out biscuits

Depressed?
Look for something pretty,a flower,a baby

A chart hit feels like
A strong musical wave
The right wave

Flowers to a flow of blood

The star search for beautiful food

Walking alone but I like waking at dawn

At the pictures sitting on  a popcorn throne!!!

Pop born music!!!

Popcorn exploding like fireworks!!

Purple rocks!!
Lets go on the beach and look!!!

So many trees
So many leaves
Make me feel like I want to believe













No comments:

Post a Comment