Friday 13 September 2013

Applause

'With a love of the worlds applause'-Will Ogilvie

The best of Earth is
Pretty words and lovebirds

Protect me from harm
Defend me
Stand up for me

The choc flock!!!

Travel
To regale with stories

Australian

Good day
G'day

'Beer overflow
Bubbles rise like snow'-Anon

An old ute!!
You bloody beaut!!

The dream of beer!!!

Mentally ill
Crook in the head

Friendly lot,How are you?

Streets of cleanliness

'Amber sunset' -John Barr

'Genial twinkle in the eye'-Henry Lawson

Childhood memory

Curly-wurly-ums
Big and bright

I can see the dream in his face

With a touch
You took me over a mountain
With a touch
You took me over the seas
With a touch
You taught me to love the stars

A pure girls heart
Following her musical part

Cheeks of peach
Lying on the beach

'Sounds of the wildwood'-Henry Kendall

Tied up in magnetic tape

Moonlight guides you to my breast

A horrible moan,don't be a horrible moan

'When the blazing sun is setting
Like a disc of shining brass'-JM Allison

'I prize one hour of loving
More than fifty years of fame'-Harry Morant

Quicker thoughts

Opal lit
I can see opal light on
The Great Blue Mountain Range

'And the yellow moon bewitched me with its wizardry of gold'-Harry Morant

'We have our tales of other days,
When the bushman meet and campfires blaze'-Anon

'Twinned the flowers of kindleness'-PJ Hartigan

Love to the flowers,love to all the flowers

A spell in the heat and kangaroo meat!!!

Australia
Opal-hearted country

I smell flowers sweet and rare
The Bright Australian air

The world-old sigh at the bar!!

'White paws of cloud'-David Campbell

I love you
So touch!!!

Clouds aloud
Too many days of cloud





No comments:

Post a Comment