Sunday 13 October 2013

Trees dressed

Trees dressed
Leaves falling to the ground

The Sun?
A beautiful mistake shining on a beautiful Lake?

A charming one
But a heart like a frozen Lake
Ice I wanted to break

Marriage?Touch,scent ,taste?

Dreamtone

From alone to being known
Standing in front of a microphone

Let's go for a snow cone!!

'The love poem,lit by the eyes of owls'-Carol Ann Duffy

'Honeyed embrace'-Carol Ann Duffy

'Spun gold from hay'-Carol Ann Duffy

Golden lips on fire for him

From purple to grey

Feel like the ocean and I used to be a river

Feel like a river and I used to be a stream

Drops of water,not lemon water

Need your support
Dreaming of a flowery cave

The path to heaven or hell?
To being healthy or unwell?

Listen and saver
Joy and bliss forever

Escaping from hospital
Satan alighted walks

Friends threatening a swarm
Family threatening a storm

How many stars?
Innumerable stars

Deep says
Deep amaze

Lost happiness and pain
I look back on the plane

Weak is miserable
I will call New York

'God and good angels guard by special grace'-John Milton

A the gate of heaven
I hope for the angelical kind

I look up at the sky
Heaven bring me love

'The arch-chemic sun'-John Milton

For a golden tiara

I stand on the boat and the ocean smiles

Answering looks of love
Clouds look like a flying dove

Or a nightingale

'Reason,loyal,just and pure'-John Milton

'Two fair angels half amazed-'John Milton

'The ample sky'-John Milton

As a child I loved rocks,dens and caves
And a beautiful summer heat wave!!

'Swift as a shooting star'-John Milton

'Fierce as a comet'-John Milton

'The dungeon of thyself'-John Milton

Powerful of sway (good dancer)
The work of hands and foreplay!!

School assembly
With you was heavenly

They say God is good hearted
They say God is not parted

Lusting for busking

Friendly and freckly!!

A goodly tree
Fit for love
Fit for a dove to land on

Big and voluptuous

The tenderest part

Showy Alp
Snowy Alp

A crush on you
A lust for you

Looking for stardust
Looking for angeldust
To be blown away

Lets go for ice cream!!

And you held me the morning after

How do I make a fall?
How do I make you call?
Your heart seems so so small
I want to complete your soul

Romantics on a high
Love hearts in the sky

Romantics looking to the sky
Love hearts on a high

Love is ignited.com

What do I know?
Your eyes are aglow
I want to stand and say bravo
You taste like chewy choco

A holiday
A buffet
A sundae!!

Park hall snowball

In concert
Dewfall on the guildhall

When I see you my heart wants to grow
The romantic in me wants it to snow

A rainbow on my doorstep

Lust of the bust!!







No comments:

Post a Comment