Thursday 31 October 2013

Christmas Day!!!

Christmas day is now chocolate day!!!

Staring at chocolate on the tree!!
Pinching chocolate off the tree!!
Unwrapping a box of chocolate!!
Dipping into a tin of chocolate!!
Am I obsessed?!!!

Baring it
Sharing it (writing)
Praying on it

When we meet
We are sitting on a love seat
Driving in a main street
Playing our song on repeat
With a common beat
Drinking our whisky neat

Christmas

Plaintive robin song
Glitter on Christmas cards!!

Room for smiles
At set of the sun

I will ever do for you

See you
Hear you
Feel you
Taste you
Love you

Local heart
A local Leyland heart

Starlit Stonehenge
We must arrange Stonehenge
I have special admiration

Rhythmic tide
I look at the sky
Starry-eyed

Italian classics

Golden Marguerita
Golden Spag Bol

Should have been painting colours of different fish
In think of my days in Standish

I love to be smug and warm
Listening to a thunderstorm!!

Opalized haloed view
Visiting the Barrier Reef

A little flower
Bed time hour
Quietly sweetly watching the telly!!

The sea beats
A new note in the morning

Loyally love me
Rainbow bright

'With happy glance the glorious sky'-Bronte

Mysterious tragic pair
A real love rhyme

Manhattans 'Upper air'!!!

Curves
Voice
Sparkling eyes

Childhood memory

Rhythmic swing (in the back garden)
And blackberrying

Ancient  fashioning
Fashion on a ration

Poetry of places and faces
Love and fire

Worth fighting for
Uniting for

'We wove a web in childhood,
A web of sunny air,
We dug a spring in fancy
Of water pure and fair'-Bronte

Action
Love
Fire my heart

Fickle in desire

Tender hours
A living flower

Dews of bliss and your kiss
I remember

Bleeding freshly wound
I am drifting

Wounded and drifting

'And what is harmony,but mutual love'?-Lord Rochester

'She found a pulse in every part
And love in every vein'-Lord Rochester

The miniature of man and immorality

'In my dear self I centre everything'-Lord Rochester

'To my endless flame'-Lord Rochester

Spare my heart
Love admiring
I am not a book that is expiring

Fixed stars and constellations
Like a group of people making a picture

Reading kindle such a fire

Full of sporting waves

'My love thou art my way,my life,my light'-Lord Rochester

Life and fire
The young spark

Luscious swirls!!(Boobs)!!!

Depression or a music session

'Christmas in the skies'-John Clare

'With the merry band'-John Clare

'Like a carpet the green meadow lies
The trickling brook veins sparkling to the sun'-John Clare

The halo that you give
May it always outlive

Poplar pointing to the sky
A bird in a glossy coat
Will it sing my note?
Send a message to my dreamboat?

Snow
The world wearing a cotton gown

Sung of Phoebe all the day

'Please bless such genius with a gentle heart'-John Clare

Headly David Howarth
Head of Howarth's Music




No comments:

Post a Comment