Sunday 13 October 2013

Please end the crying

Please end the crying

'the hills are magical because the moon is bright'-Idris Davies

What madness really is?

A treasure that is your heart

Flower of peace

Simple flower

'Love is older than the mountains
Love is fresher than the tides'-Idris Davies

People dream forever in poetry

He lie
You cry
Say goodbye

Spirographs in the sky

Spirograph wallpaper or watch

The promise
Aurora australis
An opal necklace

Hunger to die

'Talkie stars'-Idris Davies

Classic words
The heart the birds

'And the mountain tops in the distance sparkled with life'-Idris Davies

Oz,a summer of wine?

Crowded parks
Sunshine of truth

Echoes softly go

Childhood nightmare
What a belly you've got

Night of Jazz?
Bread of life

Love for honesty and dignity
Live for spontaneity

I crave for nudity and luminosity

Honest hand and eyes
A song that does not die

New York city of  desire

'To watch the sun go down in scarlet'-Idris Davies

Great of heart

Scribbling out my dreams
Dreaming of butter cream!!

'Beneath a rhymney sky'-Idris Davies

'The night so full of mystery and memory'-Idris Davies

'The legend and the vision and the dream'-Idris Davies

My fire fountain
My mountain

The love and treasure of a young dreamer

You are like the first morning of the world

A babe beneath the stars

A kiss for me sis
A hug for me brov
A hand  for me nan
A chum for me mum
A heart shaped pad for me dad!!!

'A poet born with the dreaming boy'-Idris Davies

'The leg comment'

Brave enough to want it
Brave enough to go for it!!

Nice morning
Nice evening
Feeling happy

Children's early lilacs

Bubbles in the sun
Bubbles in the snow

The search of this day

The beautiful gentle heart

I love a hero

The fluttering of spring
I smile
I am a lonely love

'Abloom in a room'

Part of him like
Meeting the sun

The musical rain
All so luscious

In the open air
I see the sparkles

Beautiful
Angelical
Building with words

Beauty of a person

Beautiful
Curious
Breathing
Laughing

Will you return like the ocean?
I used to like the locomotion

Sanity and beauty

The sea together
The sea forever

Walking through a Chinese garden
The garden the world

I will survive love-yielding

Tenderly I love

'The wind that kissed'-Thomas Hardy

'The red moon low declined'-Thomas Hardy

'Where the pines,like waltzers waiting'-Thomas Hardy

Manhattan spires and tumble dryers

Carol of the bird
I hope I get heard

'As the flowers flutter in the crazed wind'-Apollinaire












No comments:

Post a Comment