Sunday 13 October 2013

The future?

The future?
I hope I am capable

You are like the light of dawn with
Perfect energy and form

'Mannequins grinning for eternity'-Apollinaire

'How my heart was going from door to door like a beggar'-Apollinaire

Fuck me fire
You shine sapphire

A wave in song
The seas beauty and blueness

A song of how the heart is broken
And truth is spoken

Dancing eyes looking at a bowl of fruit
Beautiful fruit

It is raining outside
I wait for the sun
I am a rainbow girl

I caught your eye
The stars began
A universe of stars

Creative?
A need colours and words

Be my Northern Light

Hope and anxiety,I want you to be firery

'Held me like a dream'-William Wordsworth

The magic of spring
From my very heart

We parted
I wanted to be invisible

You look so beautiful
The deep power of joy and happiness

By links of love
Delicious peace

'Strong creative powers of human passion'-William Wordsworth

'Thy soul was like a star'-William Wordsworth

Crystals moving back and forth in the light

Gather round!!!
An illumination of all people!!

'The cock is crowing,
The stream is flowing,
The small birds twitter,
The lake doth glitter'-William Wordsworth

Love and grief
Love and belief

Writing a motif
Visiting the Great Barrier reef

The star inside you
The truth inside you

One God
One harmony
In the sound of a timpani

A cuddle for a struggle

Eternal writings of love
A pair of two turtle doves

Grief to sing

'Constellations of the story'-George Herbert

Music shine and a storyline

'Beauty crept into a rose'-George Herbert

'Thou art my loveliness,my life,my light'-George Herbert

'Very near my heart'-George Herbert

Drowning my song in a pond

'From love' letters that say 'From love'

I smile on your love

You have vocal range

Joy in mutual love

'Grief melts away
Like snow in May'-George Herbert

'Whose heart is wintry cold'-William Blake

'And,while upon the wind
Your music floats'-William Blake

Clothing of delight

Slender dress
Sunny delight

'Light and perfections on the breast'-George Herbert

'Whose love
Is your dove
And exalts you to the sky'-George Herbert

'His tender wing'-William Blake

'To see a World in a Grain of sand
And a heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour'-William Blake

Voice and story
Raw emotion

Getting involved with the mental fight

Life gets stony

The Northern bar
Proud to be a Northerner!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment