Sunday 13 October 2013

Water for Africa

Water for Africa
They are thirsty
Ever been thirsty?

Lets be naked all the time
Stay in bed and make up rhyme
In a dream we will be signed!

Don't want to travel alone unbeknown

Give me music
Give me my voice

Find me someone fit!!

Making music and fun

Writing a song
Don't know what went wrong
Life is not a singalong
Too many problems

New York

Invite me to a party
Eat lots of pastrami
Smile in glitterati
Show that I am hearty!!

Oxfam poetry books!!!

Out of hospital
I hope life is not impossible

In the evening
I didn't see the stars outside my window lying in a hospital bed

In the morning
I didn't see the beach ahead

'Can I pinch a chip'!!

'Can I pinch a ship'!!

Like an old poetry book
I blow off the dust

You are paintly pure

Champagne rain!!!

Is God crying?
Or are they lying?

Need girl talk

I didn't go to Oxford but
Dreams can be conquered

Hearts and hands
In a dreamland

Flowers
Seashells
Hearts
Hands
Vanilla candles

I want to touch your heart
Touch every fucking part
Give you new life
In a piece of magical art

Modest,Goddess
A kiss with a promise

13th August File

Something came from nothing
It came rushing
We were blushing
Like little ducklings
In a coupling

I had a crush on you
I had such lust for you
Like an old book,you blew off the dust
It turned to angeldust

We began to trust
Our heads no longer concussed
We felt,so so loved
Touching buds

Fucked and loved
Fucked and hugged

Dancing in mud!!!

Heart shaped for you

I want to go 'home' find a house
I want to 'friend' find a group of friends
Its the alone bit

The taste for yogurt raisins!!

Mankind
Mindkind?

Purple car
To drive and feel alive again

Purple car driving up to a castle afar

In the past
Wouldn't let me write on the keyboard
Too heavy for the see-saw

Newly Weds
Wingspread

If I was dead
Would I feel an Angels wingspread?

Afraid all the time
Afraid of the waterline

Afraid I will always be unswayed

The shop

Every step on that staircase
Every check for books in stock
Every time we met
Every time I played the clarinet
Or when we played a duet
Love

Angelone
Titanicone
Coldplayone

I need you to lead
You are what I need
You will throw me birdseed

A butty and a bun!!

A heart for love
A heart for you

Dreams and coco beans
Free chocolate in a magazine!!

The fern and the flower
The sun and all its power

My whole life hurts

When you went away
I thought of you everyday
The rainbow went away
The sun went grey



















No comments:

Post a Comment