Friday 13 September 2013

An ever song

An ever song

For a love song?
A role in bond?
Or would it be someone that is fond?

For a Joy song?
Would I need to be blond?
Would I need to feel his soft tongue?

The girl sang
Ying Yang

Looking at a flower
Pretty joy

I want to sing
But not for bling or a fling

A thing for singing
Springing out of bed!!!

The Leyland Walk

I thought of you
I now think of new
The sun shining on the dew

A shop girl dreaming of the world
Do flowers make you fall?

'Creative breeze'-William Wordsworth
'The holy life of music and of verse'-William Wordsworth

Memory
Red door at Downham road

J star Jesus

'A kind of cathedral light filtering down on squirrels'-August Klienzahler

'I see boats moving on the sea
Their sails like wings of what  I see'-Fernando Pesssoa

Creator God

'A streaming heart'-Peter Redgrave

Telephone smile
I draw lots of hearts

We live by the eye
A rag of light (Fashion)

'Spirit is fed upon the heart'-Les Murray

The sun beautiful
The hazel tree
Stood under a hazel tree

Dove calls
Purple martin

My lover music

The lilacs bloom
The lilac series (manuscript)

'Sense of falling light'-Stephen Spender

Walking the peaks
Counting the beats

Love the word 'Pandora'!!

Womanly
The world and always

'You kiss me not,the world is not'-Edward Dora

Childhood memory
I played at the front gate,pulling flowers

Exercise,Eyes,Surprise!!

A praying child ornament
Love in the form of prayer and hope

Teenage years
Where we used to walk

Looking for the dearest material

Deep down I feel I must join the living

Film Idea

'Dear heart' love letters

My horse and my knight
Galloped away in the meadow

Good Angel

'Milk flows in waves'-Grete Tartler

'When I see de rainbow so full of glow
And curving like she bearing child'-John Agard

At college I told myself
Do not yield and
I dreamed of college America

Crack of dawn
A tender lawn

Flower of rest I see your
Warm eyes

'And the night become the touches of sweet harmony'-W.Shakespeare

'Dew's touch'-Ted Huges

Deep of life in loves attention

'Moon like a loaf of white gold'-Federico Garcia Lorca

Of your body kindly light coming out of the window

Benefit of the doubt
I wonder,did I shout?

You are a host of humming birds like love

Eating for memory

In the country
Diamond stars
Rhubarb and ginger preserved in jars

Man Man Glow
(Sunset)

'Trees stretch up their fingers to the sky'-Denis Kevans

'Shining treetops kissed'-James Cuthbertson

'Devil disguised as delightful'-Quendryth Young

'I can hear the ripple of a mountain stream,
See the sunsets in my every dream'
-Harry and Wilga Williams

Hot as hell and a cute speckly nose!!!

'I am the sparkle,of the early morning dew'-Mary Duroux

Endless entrancing blue eyes

I love when people are right on time!!!

Blessed by notes













No comments:

Post a Comment