Tuesday 19 August 2014

Day of Hope

Day of Hope

The sun rises and it’s a day of hope
Colours fill the sky
Like a kaleidoscope

One day something good might happen
Do not diminish my spirits

I’m going to write a song
Right a wrong
Cause in tears I phoned
Didn’t want to be alone

You were so far
But bright as a freckle on my arm
I wanted to jump over the pond
And belong to you

The Freckle Sky

The Star Freckle

Distance

If I was a shooting star
Maybe I could reach you

Taste a peach with you
Taste life with you

If I could choose a star
I would be blind to your flaws

Lets walk to the shop for penny sweets
Like we used to!!

Spark of Attraction
Looking in new show homes

How do I live?

Is this the voice of fate?
Clouds are passing in the air
And I look down at my weight

It’s like

The water is rising and I am
Stuck in a cave

‘Enjoy’ healthy life!

I feel like I have nothing
I feel like your plaything

It feels like I’m losing
It feels like your using

Those gloves do not fit anymore

This is not it

One drop of water can drown an ant
And I feel like I am drowning

It’s like

I’m holding on to something in a hurricane

The sun is a special light
The moon makes a special night

Did a star come to earth?
To help with Jesus’ birth?

I need an ending
To this hell I am in

Don’t stand in the way of heart

Misfits on benefits

I hate the size of my arms
I hate the size of my legs
I am waiting for his charms
But why would he take me to bed?

Dovemail

I hate those who hit
I hate those who split
I hate those that treat you like shit!

I would love a poet

Love and emotion
Turns into devotion

What is my desired sound?

I need a distinctive rhythm

I don’t want to write a deadly melody

Re-binged and unhinged
(Unbalanced and disturbed)

Unhook me from this hell

Summer holidays

Hoping to catch some rays
Or going to the pub for a ice cream sundae!

Summer holidays

A glass of chardonnay
Listening to reggae

Sick

Sick to the point of vomiting
Sick with anxiety

I am spiritually and emotionally distressed
I do not want to watch telly

Sick of rude people
And their rumours
Calling me psycho
They say I have no contact
With reality

Sick of worrying about the future
Wondering, will I have enough money?

I feel like a sick field
Unable to produce crop

I need whispers of romance
I need whispers of interest
I need these voices to stop

Psycho means-

An offensive term for behaving in an
Uncontrolled and unpredictable way

Can you be ‘secretly’ psycho?

Always be there
Let’s be together
Even in imperfect

How many times?
I rhyme but food I do not decline!
An arguing stomach

‘The poem you have written,give it to the wind’-Leonard Cohen

‘The bed is smooth as a wafer of sunlight’-Leonard Cohen

‘O what a blaze of love our bodies press’-Leonard Cohen

‘Weather of a halo’-Leonard Cohen






No comments:

Post a Comment