Tuesday 5 August 2014

A quality holiday

A quality holiday stay

The shape and dress
Of  a princess

That monster man
Feeling like I am with a iceman

Notes of praise
That make you raise

That enormous weight
How they humiliate

Ugly as the devil
You need a dew from heaven

A wish to sleep a little longer
Dreaming of the conga!

At college

A smile with art
I just wanted to smile with art

‘The luxury of doing good’-Oliver Goldsmith

A patriot flame
Despite the rain!

‘Bright as the summer,Italy extends’-Oliver Goldsmith

‘That rise and glitter over the ambient tide’-Thomas Gray

Awake a purple year
(Lucky year)

Looking to the Lake
There is a cloud of war

Memory of the good
Just memory of the good

Passion man
Dreams of passion

Please have a voice of peace
When fails the cruise

Being young

Blossoms and fires all around

Enchanted Isle mile by mile

Sunny Florence
You are my landscape

The big waves beat
But I try to stay sugar and sweet

Action’s plan?
I pray to Hollywood

You set me free,dovely

Seven years
Seven tears

Everywhere I look
The walls are crying
The windows are crying

Memories of the bedroom
The spray of her perfume
The fantasy of costume

Chocolate grave
No music on a stave

I need to remember important information
I need an explanation

Maybe if Satan cried and said sorry to God
His tears would put out hell

We had
A fire in star

Heart meets heart in port
Heart meets heart in movie part

Gracefully moving sea of purple flowers

‘Blackest moss the flower plots’-Alfred,Lord Tennyson

When you dance
You trance

‘My hands move pianissimo’-Naomi Long Madgett

His hands moved pianissimo

The sea moved like hands on a  piano

I need some Ember days
A group of three days in each of the four seasons,
Observed as days of fasting and prayer in certain churches

I walk up to the attic

Dreams in my attic bed
Dreams of flame and loyalty

A lone beach
A lone peach floating in the water

‘A man possessed of that animal something’-Thomas Lynch

‘Winged chariot’-Andrew Marvell

A bosom thrill
At pleasantville

A child with snow in her arms
A child at  an ice cream farm

‘Weave the sunlight in your hair’-T.S.Eliot

The dreaming numbers

When will I marry?
When will I have children?

Hidden in my heart
I wonder when I will die

Poppy breasts
Her nipples like slain poppies

Picked out last in P.E. at school
I am still planning teams in my head

It was like a 2 become 1 piano glow

I touch the notes
At first light,
Every morning

A real sky of poetry
Like sitting down to floristry

‘Sweet mermaid sisters’-Edgell Rickword

Give me back my beauty
Like playing pianoforte

‘Breasts warm as sunlight’-Audre Lorde

Aphrodite in my nightie!

Grandma’s
Love fluttered into the curtains

At the cake shop
The strawberry tart was glistening!!

No kiss like the first
No kiss like the worst

‘How could thy notes flow in such a crystal stream?’-Percy Bysshe Shelley

‘The double star of two bodies’-Sharon Olds
A dream is an imaginary joy

A sweet surprise

Fruits de mer

No comments:

Post a Comment