Tuesday 29 July 2014

Wave of hunger

Wave of hunger
I am not getting any younger

Woodchat
Impressional

A future?
When I can’t remember

Why do we always go for the people that hurt us the most?

That feeling that you can’t fight a whole crowd

A behaviour pattern
Need to break this eating pattern

Send a rocket into space containing books!!

In the Titanic vault

I want to live in a Light House

The charts
The harts
For God

Soul and sanity
Will you walk with me?

High on reading and writing
High on music

A rainbow drops like a blanket on the beach

They try to drown my dreams in sameness
When they should aflame us

A love dance mist electric

‘The bright light of dreams’-D.A.Levy

‘The moon shooting rays’-D.A.Levy

‘Dreaming amid rooms of dull eyes,
That one day my rhymes would break open the sky’-Sapphire

‘Her nipples are like hard strawberries’-Sapphire

I climb into our bed and pledge
A life and love burning by your side

‘I need stars now’-Bob Kaufman

‘A wild poetic loaf of bread’-Bob Kaufman

A gracious home?
A happy home?

Threading gold together
You are my treasure

‘Broken umbrellas like dead birds’-Tom Waits

‘Poems of spirit and magic’-Jack Micheline

‘A dream of a script’-Jack Micheline

‘The magic of singers warms the earth’-Jack Micheline

‘The insane dance of a people’-Patti Smith

‘Freedom is a waterfall’-Patti Smith

O water towers,
O beautiful sky’-Jack Micheline

Wrapped in their wings
I want to be with Angels

‘To be alive like comets,shooting stars’-Jack Micheline

‘Play bass with angels’-Jack Micheline

‘A rapturous fireworks’-Jack Hirshchman

‘Ecstasy of the simple truth’-Jack Hirshchman

Looking for the stars in the backyard
But all I see is scars

I want you to be strong and fond

I run around the garden with
The sprinklers on at night!

A beach tongue
A beach baby grand
She hoped and she longed

I think of peace and love on a lavender horizon

‘Flower burgers!!’-Richard Brautigan

‘It would glow burn beautiful orange licking flames’-Dominique Lowell

‘The labyrinth of loneliness’-Rudolfo Anaya

‘Mozart of silence’-Alan Kaufman

Being slim would be
A cocktail dress into heaven

‘Beautiful birth of the heart’-Alan Kaufman

Trying to gel me into hell
This boat has a small leak

The perfect lover
He knew how to touch her

My heart swells and breaks like waves
A teenage zombie staying in bed

‘My cheeks overflowed with rubies’-Jeffrey Mc Daniel

‘Hot spring Saturday night noise’-Lisa Martinovic

‘Swing me in his arms like a chandelier’-Jeffrey Mc Daniel

Heavens door has been left open

‘Dark chocolate faces’-Umar Bin Hassan

Pearl berg
A big giant pearl berg

Kittens and babies in photographs

Tight belly
A Take That medley

‘The need for an extreme and coded love that will speak to us’-Kath Izzo

The fireworks were an electrical show
We stood around the fire in a row

Which beautiful word?

‘Encountering eternity in our
Favourite slacks’-Gerry Gomez Pearlberg

Years of love making not a faking

‘A fever of poems in her hand
She seizes the mike
And begins her seduction’-Luis J.Rodriguez

The waves and the curve of then ocean

‘Looking for Jesus to come down on some cloud
And make everything alright’-Miguel Piners

I want to bathe your wounded knees
 And share the seas

‘Art is Love is God’-Wallace Berman

‘Some people prefer to think of death
As a more spiritual thing.
Where the soul separate’s it’s self
From the mess and goes on
Living forever somewhere else’-Joe Brainard

‘The only power of man is in good’-Kenneth Patchen

‘My tongue on a salmon nipple’-Maura O’Conner

‘Brown birds chattering furiously on power lines’-Maura O’Conner

Putting out white sheets of love like flying doves!

‘And days where getting out of bed was like taking
The last four steps to the guillotine’-Maura O’Conner

Against all odds?
I pray to the Gods

Bud powell

A book inside me sleeps?

‘Sonnet bones’-Steve Dalachinsky

‘To throw with all my strength into the stars’-Steve Richmond

Just trying to stay alive
Becomes a small victory’-A.D.Winans

The bravery in her eyes
Joan of Arc eyes

‘The unequal battle with beauty’-Julia Vinograd

‘Sunsets with soprano volcanoes’-Julian Beck

‘When Marilyn Monroe stepped on that
Iron gate,her skirt billowing like a parachute’-Henry J.Morro

Pour the wine and
Toast to life and the promise of love

‘Venice is a strange,mysterious woman’-William I.Margolis

‘Strawberries into my blood stream,
Flowering dreams’-Lenore Kandel

Can we turn the sun purple?
It would be like a purple robe!

‘Everything is alive
And everything is sort of adorable’-Ellyn Maybe

I wish I could wear a taffeta dress

Giants and giantesses compared to

‘The mildness of  a dove’

‘Dreaming they are butterflies’-Lawrence Ferlinghetti


No comments:

Post a Comment