Tuesday 29 July 2014

I swore

I swore

I swore I wouldn’t go on the dole

I swore I wouldn’t let me waist go

I swore I would find my soul mate by now

I swore I would feel whole

I didn’t reach my goal

I am in a rathole

Is there love for all?

Draw me like Titanic
Those eyes are oceanic

Twenty will not come again
But always keep me flamen

Especially of love
Especially of a wedding glove

‘There beats no heart at all’?-
A.E.Housman

Right out of my chest
You took my heart in jest

A sunset bar
Music playing

Each sunset is a song

A sunset from the mainstream
The mainstream is the charts

Keep your word like a pigeon bird

The sunset grief of being alone

Don’t take desire away
We will go grey

Romantic notes
And sailing boats

A pretty friendship

When there is no hurt or back stabbing

‘That face the beam of day’-A.E.Housman

‘Path full of dews’-A.E.Housman

‘Flute the sun to sleep’-A.E.Housman

‘Life is the flower for which love is the honey’-Victor Hugo

‘Who,being loved,is poor?-Oscar Wilde

‘A heart that loves is always young’-Greek Proverb

Living For

Every tap of rain on the window

Every graceful sun

Every rainbow from God

Every snow drop falling on my head

Every child running in a garden laughing

Every flower that can be smelled

That first smile from a newborn baby

Every pillow fight!

Every water gun fight!

Every love story

Every Birthday,Christmas

Every trip to the beach

Every song

Every beat

Every movie

Every sweet

Every written word

Every kiss

Every time I will make love

Every time there is good

‘Shared joys make a friend’-Nietzsche

‘Was there such a night,it’s a thrill
I still don’t quite believe,
But after you were gone,there
Was still some stardust on my sleeve’-Johnny Mercer

Lusting for Lux
(Luxury and money)

‘I don’t go for fancy cars
For diamond rings
Or movie stars
I go for penquins
Oh Lord I go for penquins’-Lyle Lovett

‘Some orb of golden song’-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Protect and touch
Peace,return to my heart

Chocolate block
The ship that didn’t dock

Beautiful,beautiful kiss
I want to make it last

She looked again
A second look

A bitter crying mountain
I just want to weep,
Sleep until I feel alive

My sick tummy really hurts
I’ve got the waterworks

They all know

I want to throw up
Confide in a cop

Walking by the cake shop
Walking by the Chinese stop

The wait is killing me
The weight is killing me

Did the psychic make a cloud?
People just want to make a cloud

Putting a love letter in a balloon and setting it free

Putting a piece of music in a bottle and putting it in the ocean

Putting a cd in a balloon and setting it free

Never allowed a happy time
A Peachy sky

Today’s news

Is there a wave coming?
Or a Taliban bombing?


No comments:

Post a Comment