Tuesday 15 July 2014

A shepherd

A shepherd with passion
An Angel with action

Stronger wings
Stronger attraction

Child

Don’t worry your little head
There are Angels praying above your bed

He stars eternally
Lord Jesus Christ

Love Letter

So how do you feel?
Have you broken the seal?

I play my glockenspiel
You reach for a ring and kneel

Fill my heart with shooting stars
And constellations

Raw love,a strangled dove?

A gust of pain
When I hear your name

Sleeping

Good sleep is a delight

‘All the way to the hospital
The lights were green as peppermints’-Jon Stalloworthy

‘Glass of light’-Sheenagh Pugh

‘The glorious lamp of heaven,the sun’-Robert Herrick

‘The stars laugh with joy’-Christina Walsh

Rolls of loaves!
But I love my little toes!

Will the truth come out?

Writing

Just me and my notebook
Tears soaking each page

Diet?
I don’t want to be a sugar zombie
Visual

Raindrops turning into flowers

The last bird out at night

You have broken my rest and calm
Now all I feel is alarm

Hear me when I hold you
And close my eyes

A loooker on the computer!!

I don’t know if you have heard
I am a broken bird

It’s time my music came out
I know that it is there

Feel trapped
Like I’m in your purse
And it’s all dark

Injured by the spikes of a bike
As little children we are lamblike

The truth?

I have miss spent my youth

I don’t know how much longer I can be in this
Listening to voices making my choices

I am kneeling to God
Feeling inferior and odd

Facebook

Tempted into

Sinking into your video
Looking at your photo

Crying child
Over her hair wrongly styled

Looking for a hole in the hedge
In love with the boy over the hedge

The streets of Leyland
The mystery and enchantment of the day is the bakery!!!

The phone stopped ringing
I don’t feel wanted by friends


Is the fire still there?
Are Angels celebrating up in the air?

So many years
I have ideas
Need my voice
Rare as a deer

Waiting for a day someone takes you away

Lovely notation

A camera’s rotation

Looking for something
Something homely
Something special

Ants running around like people in a city

Bee’s flying around like helicopters over a city

A dreamy rose

A single dreamy red rose

Sweet flower of song
Sweet flower to sing-along

A voice eternized by the pen

‘In the waves the stars of night’-Thomas Lovell Beddoes

A glow-worm night
Standing out in a crowd

Sex?

‘The dews of paradise’-Alfred Tennyson

Honeymoon

Long embraces
Sunny rings

‘Stars were in the depth of blue’-Emily Jane Bronte

As a child I had
A pretty pair of boots
I also had a shell suit!

Childhood

A stick of barley sugar at the pharmacy

Hey!Passionate deep-hearted man
With the parmesan!


‘With flame
Like some tormented scorpion’-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Mystical
Wonderful


No comments:

Post a Comment