Tuesday 8 July 2014

Holding hands

Holding hands

‘Victorious palms’-J.Milton

Make me feel purely womanly

‘The lull’d winds seem dreaming’-Lord Byron

‘A heart whose love is innocent’-Lord Byron

‘Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thoughts’-J.Keats

Fate

‘The passage of an Angel’s tear’-J.Keats

Magic hand of fate
Please help me with my weight

Magic hand of fate
Please help me to create

‘I see thee glittering from afar
And then thou art a pretty star’-W.Wordsworth

As a teen

From heart to harmony
I wanted to be with Lee

‘Thou mightest in dream’-P.B.Shelley

‘Pearled with showers’-J.Keats

Strawberries all day long
Dearer than the sun

Famous people

‘They gleam above the sunlight woods’-P.B.Shelley

I have some steps to climb

‘So pure the sky
So quiet was the air’-W.Wordsworth

Big giant ice creams
In a little child’s hand!

Sunlight warm like your heart
Looking at my ice cream
Where do I start?!!


Relationships

Would you keep me under water?

Keep thinking about blood all over the walls

Like a hundred infant dinosaurs are biting me all over

It feels like V’S all the time

Eye -Act Poster Idea

‘Your view and a biscuit or two’!!!

Music loud in the car
I feel like a movie star!

What can I write about sunlight?

A worldly glow that softens the night
Streaks of clouds
All those Weddings unavowed

When it is dark
Just after the singing lark
The stars come out like a beautiful crowd
But they are silent and they make no sound

Clouds look pink they make you think
Clouds like highly valued mink

Memory as a child

Watering flowers with a watering can

Stars look like kisses in the sky xxx

The sun’s dying ember (fire)
Every sunset I try to remember

The sun’s amber light
I love watching on a airplane flight!

The water clear
When will my life be clear?

Delightful clothes
Will they open doors?

Notes and woes and life’s blows

The fretting heart
Screaming for my art

‘Freshness of a dream’-W.Wordsworth

The ancient trees
The ancient coral underseas

There’s my fire and my frost
Even when we are star-crossed

A distressful cry
Panic attacks make me feel that I will die

Sea,hill and wood
It is an ideal

Life at a festival
Love at a festival?

‘A hot and copper sky’-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

‘Joined in heart’-Lord Byron

Eternal space
As we interface

Supernatural scenery
Shimmery and Dreamery

Would you like some naked love?!!

X Factor

Beauty be
Joyous tone

My weight is a heavy sorrow
Even when I’m eating gateau!

‘In it’s ripe warmth this gracious morning time’-John Keats

‘Sense of the gnawing fire at heart and brain’-John Keats

I look up to the sky
The sky is
Spiritual and clear

‘A rosy sanctuary will I dress’-John Keats

Love

Beautifully it grew
Beautifully we knew

Yew-berry
Pleasantry

The Sun

The red of the air
A candlelight in darkness

‘Warm red liquid’-Anna Akhmatova

Say something special
Make her sweetly sigh

A heart in peace
At a tea party!

‘Sure of the sea,to send its healing breeze’-Charlotte Mew

Where is my home?
Where is my heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment