Tuesday 15 July 2014

The deep bosom of the day

‘Suck the deep bosom of the day’-Michael Field

‘Leaves a sleeper to his sleep’-Aubrey Beardsley

Counting the stars from the porch

‘Like naked roots
We tangled ourselves’-Jewel

Young with pretty faces
Young in bright smiles and denim

‘Prayer is the greatest swiftest ship
My heart could sail upon’-Jewel

The space between the roses
I am the space between the roses

Honey pouring hair

Story of the sea
Will they ever believe me?

Tell the truth
Do not tell lies

Tell the truth
Open your eyes

Going on my holidays
Travelling on a plane

The shock of the sky
Over to your left,there’s a cute guy!!

Craving kisses

Ogling my breasts
It’s where he wants to nest!

Staring at music books
He liked me with the wet look

‘A blonde flame
A hurricane’-Jewel

My past is a stolen dance

A mother’s kiss is
Love and bliss
Like a hearty soup and hot-pot

I have a real problem with food

Chinese Lantern
Send a prayer into the air

Flames in the clouds

A peach glow
The campfire had a peach glow

I am in a white snow
Or is t common salt?

My mind is blank
I am waiting for ghosts to take me away

Need to find somewhere to nest
My own home

I watch white-crested waves in sea
I love the water on my feet

I left my memory on the ward
I nearly choked on the umbilical cord

I thought you were a protecting force
A woman on a white horse

By the pool
Air-conditioning to cool
Put sunblock on
Don’t be a fool
On the beach
People can be cruel

Love like a visiting dove

I wish I had a basement
To write music,
Find a placement

I wish someone would root for me

Never heard ‘I love you too’

Flowers

‘I love your dew’

Exercise
For one short hour

It’s raining weather
When we are together

The disco ball shines diamonds on the dancer

What is on the cards?
What is in the stars?

Working in a sunny bar?
Driving windows down in a car?
Space really look so far

I throw a pebble into the water
It creates a circle,then disappears

Kind of like a hit record

The pebble travels to the bottom of the ocean
A person dives into the ocean to retrieve it

Kind of like attending a concert

Videos of guitar riffs
And sea cliffs
Videos of dancing lifts

I will never have a body

Going to a Hollywood awards night
A night in diamond light

I cannot hear my voice
I cannot hear my inner ear

Piano peace

Chords that take me to the beach
Melodies with the juice of a peach

Eating like I’m at a party
I need to stop

A billion years of love
And wearing a satin glove
(looking good!)

Where do I go for love?
The locals pubs are rough
Or into buying stuff

Dirt in the water?
I am your daughter

Weight is physical suffering
Weight is mental suffering

Agony helped my writing go free

Her hair was in a bow
Her hair was in a flow
He kissed her from head to toe


No comments:

Post a Comment