Tuesday 8 July 2014

Be sweet and silly

Be sweet and silly

Will I ever change?
Is life mostly wind and rain?

Rolls of despair
Too much eating

Heartbroken and miserable
I had a plan,a life plan

Unfriendly rats
Feels like unfriendly rats are surrounding me

Love should be like a musical!

How do I get my memory back?

To be in control
To keep burning like red hot coal
To escape your pistol

Summer words
Of the trees and birds

I remember church as a child
Cedar-scented pews

Garden of rest with prayer

Christmas

‘The time draws near the birth of Christ,
A present that cannot be priced’-John Betjeman

‘Oh,when life draws near its end
God give me grace to make amend’-John Betjeman

To trod with God?
Could I survive alone on an island?

Eating to be invisible
In a trauma

Crowds of children on a park
Up in the trees a singing lark

I took an early walk on the park
Rising with the lark

To sit in the middle of a Lake
Drinking wine eating cake

Thinspiration

Winspiration

My heart penned
Leyland

My heart put in a fridge
Bamber Bridge

I love looking at old maps
So fond of Leyland

My mind is missing out information
My tears are making a Lake

If I go to sleep
Maybe I’ll have a magical day

Don’t want to feel like I’m in trouble
In a couple

‘The Book’ boyfriend

‘The Movie’ boyfriend

‘The Music’ boyfriend

‘The Sport’ boyfriend

Fancying famous people

Dreamy and delicious!!!

Eating?
I was going to have a good day
He makes me pay

Illness

How do I explain it?

The Iron Age

Your weapons and your tools

Please don’t shut me in the garage
I feel so large

Gym worshipper
But I hate the mirror

Vanilla Sunset

Vanilla Rays of sunlight

Vanilla and Strawberry Sunset

Rum and raisin rogue
(A mischievous person)

I know your adulterous
Would you fight for us?

Sunset like red rouge putting colour on my cheeks!

Please don’t redden my eyes with weeping

Nice sky at night
Hearts all unite
Eyes all unite

Hot and glowing

I watched the door
You came shining in!
All eyes and beauty

My soft-furred animal
Take me to bed

Waltzing on a cruise liner
Waltzing on a airplane

1,2,3

They won’t believe me
They don’t believe what I say

Where is my Angel?

Where is my Unicorn?

Where is my Cherub?

Where is my Fairy godmother?

Romance on the piano
Scooters in Romano

Nutella ice cream in Romano!

Feels like someone is
Pouring hot fat all over me
Feels like someone is
Pouring hot water all over me

A bluebottle flying around like it’s nuts!
Reminds me of me!

I wish you dreamed of me
I wish your eyes beamed for me



Eastenders

‘A theme of the stream’

My neck is saying save me
My hands are saying hold me
My heart is saying
Keep me
Love me
Protect me

Hold my waist
Carry my case
Move my hair away from my face

Watch me in a dressy lace
Make love in front of the fireplace
Take me into outer space!

A love story that holds my waist

Dreaming of being a hero
Not zero

Inferno
Journo

Techno
Volcano

Dad,
Mum’s  ‘Dreamy drummer’!!!

‘Dream up’!!

Sex like being drenched with coconut water!!

Just above the buildings
The sweet mellow sun

The sweet mellow soft rich sun

Peach glowing clouds

Goodnight Lord!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment