Tuesday 15 July 2014

Mountain Road Dreams

Mountain road dreams
With fresh water streams

A sapphire travels in the sea

‘The soul of the rose went into my blood’-Alfred Tennyson

I dreamed of being signed
Come moonshine

‘Rising in life like rockets’-Thomas Hood

Shopping for poetry books
For my better self
I would reach to the top of the shelf

Stringing pretty words
Like birds meeting birds

A silent grief
Without a smile or kiss

‘Hurricanes of notes’-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Your lips were soft as rain

‘What’s the best thing in the world?
Memory,that gives no pain’
-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Corset lacing and dating

Purple films and pink clothes

‘Memory like the angry blast’-John Clare

‘My early love’-John Clare

‘Wishers of love join with the dove’-John Clare

The Sun?
A large intuition

‘The yellow broad sun’-Arther Hugh Clough

All I wanted was your love at sunset

The church of peace

‘And I came home to your heart’-Robert Browning

‘My heart’s new fire’-Robert Browning

‘A pearl on every fish scale’-John Ruskin

Keep up your spirits
Cement a friendship

Chocolate drops!
Over your ice cream!!

I care for his life like he is my knight

Blossom of knowledge
One tree can have many blossoms

Eternal ties
Children eternal ties

Lakes in perfection
A Wedding in the Lakes

Beauty bay,trees and meadows

The ascending.rising sunlight

‘Pleasant it is to have money’-Arthur Hugh Clough

‘The gold bar of heaven’-Dante Gabriel Rossetti

‘Her voice was like the voice with stars
Had when they sang together’-Dante Gabriel Rossetti

Her glow-worm spark
Like a flying kite on the park

In the club I would be pining away
A deer gaze

‘Cheek to cheek and breast to breast
Locked together in one nest’-Christina G. Rossetti

‘Dewed it with tears’-Christina G. Rossetti

A six year old says

Come and kiss me
Under the fairy moon

When travelling takes too long
Far Australian foam

‘A child listening with enchanted ears’-Matthew Arnold

‘Filled the room with snowy light’-William Allingham

Why do not condemn Benjamin?

Blossoms all over the tree
Like careful art


‘Arms and legs and flaming hair,
Like a whirlwind on the sea’-William Bell Scott

The moons snowy light

The moons sweet eyes

‘I see within your great sweet eyes’-Coventry Patter

‘A delicious sea view’-Mortimer Collins

Great waves of destiny
I really miss Whitney

‘That soft starry ‘you’-George Meredith

‘The gardens last petals were shed,
Love was dead’
-Algernon Charles Swinburne

Husbandship
It began with fingertips

The Sun
‘Gold of all the air’-Algernon Charles Swinburne

‘Let snowdrops,early in the year,
Droop o’er her silent breast’
-John Leicester Warren,Lord De Tabley

‘How lonely all the years will run
Until I rest by thee’
-John Leicester Warren,Lord De Tabley

‘I have seen the white moon sit
On her nest,the sea,like a fluffy owl’-George Macdonald

My soul to meet your spring

A summer to be
A chocolate lolly!

Wrath and pain
I don’t want to be your rain

Nothing is so beautiful as spring
The flowers in New York
Buildings like a flower arrangement in New York

The sun is the heart of a peach

Watch a sunset show with me

‘A thunder storm in style’-Robert Louis Stevenson

‘Butterflies like dancing girls’-Oscar Wilde

‘The grace of her lyric face’-Arthur Symons

A scented bay
The soft look of the ocean

‘The loud song of the ever-singing leave’s’-W.B.Yeats

‘Notes,ballads,tales and scenes’-William Cory

The god of luck


No comments:

Post a Comment