Tuesday 5 August 2014

Like a glass of wine

My breasts rose as I sat on top of you
Pouring like a glass of wine

Your heart is a bliss for which I live

‘Lost in Mountain weather’-Phyllis McGinley

‘The cry of my body for completeness’-Mary Carolyn Davies

Music to records
Records to eternity

‘The budding of my tree’-Christina Rossetti

‘Press mine eyelids with thy kiss’-Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley

Shape of a woman
Perfect my dreams

‘The tears of two?’-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

‘Always with love,with love’-Elizabeth Riddell

‘The wild sweet earth’-Sara Teasdale

‘To trust and kiss and love you in clasping beauty’-Sue Lenier

Advert Idea for Kindles

‘Enkindled eyes and Mountain-look’
-Mary Webb

Earthy love of a dove

‘I would beat with your heart as it beats,
I would follow you soul as it leads ‘-Sara Teasdale

A former love
Tall above

‘Raspberries stelled with frost’-Penelope Shuttle

‘Soft as silk,loving you’-Frances Horovitz

‘Gaining rainbow hues in her embrace’-Sarah Williams

The whole of bliss?

As the Angels do
I will love you

You are as pure as a moonstone
In my heart

Sister

Still remembering that day
A half an hour baby

Still remembering that day
When we held hands and went out to play

Still remembering that day
When we both got the chicken pox’s
And were inside for days!!!

‘For what is the use for endless sorrow’?-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘Love has a tide’-Helen Hunt Jackson

A heroic touch

‘You glow in my heart like the flames of uncounted candles’-Amy Lowell

Honey and heaven

A want to wash away what I do not like

A festival of flowers
A great arm-full of flowers

Where butterflies come visit

‘Trust me to touch you and leave you whole’-Frances Horovitz

‘My nightly dress,and call for prayre’-Lady Catherine Dyer

‘I gave him every perfection
The sweetness of my soul’-Martha Sansom

‘Those perfumed breasts with hearts’-Erica Jong

What’s in store?
I want to make a huge crater!!!

I am

I am the ocean
I am a mermaid
I am a seahorse
I am a starfish
I am a angelfish
I am a dolphin

I am a lifeboat of Titanic
I am the sunshine of an Ice Age
I am the air of planet Earth

I am your best pillow at night
I am a hot chocolate

What ever I write I cannot undo or wipe
This eating,it is out of control







No comments:

Post a Comment