Tuesday 19 August 2014

Supermarket

Supermarket

Roast chicken and fresh bread!!

Make me part of song

‘Rain would cling like tiny crystal worlds’-Leonard Cohen

A perfect faith and loving face

Watch the rainbows
Blue sky notes

A broken heart,
Is it karma drama?

My weight problems are escalating

It’s like

I’m holding on in fear

I can’t put the past together
I can’t put the present together
How do I put the future together?

I want to shape myself
I want to re-create myself

‘A star above like mother’s love’-Michael Leunig

‘To raise smiles from tears’-Jennifer Cowburn

‘His smile was in full bloom’-Jennifer Cowburn

‘I’m looking for life’s precious little golden thread’-Michael Leunig

‘A city on a carpet of rose petals’-Michael Leunig

‘Shape your body’

The moonlight and the mist
We could share a kiss!

If this will teach me how to write
If this will teach me there is light

Is it worth it?

Is this a blessing of a lesson?
Is this treason or a reason?

I make myself sick
It’s like I’m being hit

Or some horrible trick
I want to be heroic

Look!
Those lambs are beautiful

Fight
Your heart is bright
I can see it

Peach perfect

You frighten
I brighten

Weather beaten

Sick of your cheating
Sick of your mistreating

A bar of music
Hand written

Am I floating in outer space?
Can no-one help me?

A survival of my rival

Let’s watch the ocean everyday day!

Thinking of moving out
But will the voices go too loud?

A heaven home?
How many steps?

Cuddles with Sophie and baby John

Wonderful!
Rays that help you carry on

Fat,afraid and forgotten

I am adoring the drawing

Clouds bursting in the sky
Then,he passed by
That Leyland look in his eye

The brilliant light
A diamond shining over

As a teen all you do is look and examine
You do not see your own beauty
Your own brilliance

They lefted me surviving on one flag of pavement

Too many cakes to be on stage?

I shed a tear
I would love you near

‘Love me near’

A world in lust

School

You know,
When I carried that drum in the school hall
I really thought that in the future
I would go to my prom and that I wouldn’t have a tum

One drop of rain becomes a diamond

Music in my blood
I want to sing like a bud 

Music in my blood
I want to coo like a dove

A kool moon tune!!!

‘Scorn not the sonnet’-William Wordsworth

‘The soft invisible dew in each one’s eyes’-William Allingham

Am I an ocean giant?

A sky constellation song
Will we live for long?

A star’s travelling light
Will you be my knight?

Wonder and love
Standing under a rainbow

Music of my nature

I see love

All the flowers sang together
They were like a family choir

‘The stars and sunbeams know’-Matthew Arnold

The child rose to snowflakes like coconut on cakes

I live on visionary wings of love with you

‘Almond eyed’-Edmund W.Gosse
(Being in love)

To think and fink!!!

‘Beauty is true and truth is beautiful’-John Hogben

The red moon like a flame
Toasted with champagne

Ambitious love
Being with someone hotter than you

No comments:

Post a Comment