Tuesday 7 October 2014

Autumn


Autumn

 ‘Season of conkers and fireworks
Leaves to kick all the way home
The smell of bonfires,
Stamping the ice on puddles’-
Adrian Henri

Childhood memory
Gobstoppers and football stickers

Fireworks
‘Orchard of the sky’-James Reeves

‘All for the love of you’Anon

Hollywood

‘We shine,speak our messages and go’-Jan Dean

‘Creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school’-William Shakespeare

Hungary for love
I have an armful of buds

Baby hurt

Losing children is like being
Lost in the nightwoods

‘I am a word in a tree
I am a hill of poetry’-Lawrence Ferlinghetti

The sun shining on the pavements
I see a little ladybird
Vital to my survival

Jungle Jims
Plastic ball swims!!

Star of peace return

‘Looking for a naked unity’-Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Power is evil?

A harp in hand
A harp to love

Harmony
The path to fame?

‘Shopping for an image’-Allen Ginsberg

‘A sunflower,big as a man’-Allen Ginsberg

Vincent Van Gogh
A perfect beauty of a sunflower!

Candy store
Sweets high and low!

As a child I wanted to live in a flowerpot!!

‘God is possible as All is possible’-Allen Ginsberg

The catwalk is now the star walk

You are like radiance on a hillside

When I lose my weight I will wear
A silken flower dress

She had an angel heart

Tactile smile,I can feel your hands!!

Your heart is visable
Shines as the sun

Ringlets

I woke up with a smile
And a curly hairstyle!!!

I smile at that CD
I have a chestnut glow!

The humming street
I used to live on humming street

The bright beautiful moon
It fills my eyes to burst!

Doves in quiet neighbourhoods

In love neighbours

In love teachers

In love parents

In love friends

His name was mystery
And he never kissed me
















No comments:

Post a Comment