Tuesday 28 October 2014

Hearts in choir

Hearts in choir
It’s a prettifier

Dreams like a girl in love
And the ring of a dove

Song and sex
Remove those specs!!

Travelling

Walking through bluebell wood

‘Luminous mist’
‘The moons of gold’-Jorge Luis Borges

Star,flower,moonray
Wishing to say:

I love you madly

‘Young,full of beautiful ideals-Niconor Parra

Red,sweet,eternal strawberries

‘Eye water in the sea’-Thomas Hood

‘Hot kisses’-Anon

‘Heaven is clear
And all the clouds are gone’-Anon

‘The morning fair’-George Granville
Lord Lansdowne

Velvet curtains

Idea Film about child abuse
Called

‘Velvet curtains’

Love and brightness
Love that excites us

To achieve mental clarity

He took her by the waist
Moved the curl from her face
They both looked up to space
There love was embraced

He took her by the hand
Ran amongst the sand
Found her a diamond and sang

He kissed her on the shoulders
And neck
Like she had a swan neck

He told her she was special
In a way that was so gentle

He smelled her hair and closed his eyes
Lightly touched her thighs

He lit a candle
Put his arm out for a handful,a damsel
Grief on the reef
I have to leave the reef

Memory music
Music you remember

The sun is a daffodil

‘River-dreaming’-W.ST.Leger

Everytime I see him
My heart skips to the next town
I am under his spell
I want to be around him all the time
I want to write him a torrid rhyme!!

Before his lips

Before his lips,my life was spent in the darkness of the woods
When we kissed,I didn’t want us to part
The longest,longest kiss,I miss,I really miss

I cannot forget his lips
Every night I put my head on the pillow
And think about his lips
I feel like I am on a airship
I just want him to love me like Pip
Give shelter to the love I have for his lips!!

Before his eyes

Before his eyes looked in my direction
I didn’t feel any protection
The ocean was too high
I watched on a cliff and gave a sigh
Before his eyes
The ocean was too dry
I cried and I prayed everyday
I miss those blue skies
Twinkling eyes

Before his smile

Before his smile, happiness had left me
For some time
But then I saw stars and heard rhyme
I heard the church bell chime
I smelled the flowers and felt sunshine
Because of his smile

You are a wave of white in the ocean

Sharing the light!
A good pud buffet!

With love and hugs
And the skies above

‘The moon lies fair’-Matthew Arnold

‘Sweet is the night air’-Matthew Arnold

‘The sea of faith’-Matthew Arnold

‘A land of dreams’-Matthew Arnold

‘Scribbling in the sky’-W.H.Auden

‘Letters of thanks,letters from banks
Letters of joy from girl and boy’
-W.H.Auden

‘The chatty,the catty,the boring,the adoring’-W.H.Auden

‘And marbled clouds go scudding by,
The many-steepled London Sky’
-Sir John Betjeman

‘Soft in the nursery’-Sir John Betjeman

‘Blest by suns of home’-Rupert Brooke

‘And sunset still a golden sea’-Rupert Brooke

‘Her symphony and song’-Anon

His symphony and song

Under a Leyland sky

Waiting to be shining and free

‘A fairer hue’-Robert Browning

‘A heart whose love is innocent’-Lord Byron

Angel writing
Is there a angel that can help?

Red-lipped
Hairgripped

‘Anger of the guns’-Wilfred Owen

‘Beauty sat bathing by a spring’-Anthony Munday
‘Streams full of stars,like skies at night’-W.H.Davies

‘In the mountains,there you feel free’-T.S.Eliot

‘The road was a ribbon of moonlight over
The purple moor’-Alfred Noyes


No comments:

Post a Comment