Tuesday 28 October 2014

Love Scene

Love Scene

Like particles of tinsel falling from the sky

You filled my eyes

Like colours of the rainbow I didn’t want to say goodbye

At first I was shy, but you made me look high to the stars

Midnight, walking on a beach

We held a love token each, shining

Sitting on a fireside rug

The smell of firewood

Lights flickering, I could feel his hand like a dreamhand touching me

So tender I knew I would always defend him

I imagined kissing in the school corridor

I watched you drawing through the class door

I just wanted to spend time with you evermore

You made me feel better in the glasses I wore

I remember nights out when I was just fourteen

Walking the streets to make a love scene

I remember nights out when I was fifteen

Wearing short dresses above the knee

Rebellious, but so nervous around you

But when I found you,

You were kissing someone else

Tearful and alone

I felt like a beach stone

Soft pink colours in the sky
Help me continue living
Sometimes I just want to call
And be with him

The secret tree
Let’s shake the leaves and make a sea!

‘Mauve moons’-Alan BrownJohn

The magic was there
I could not compare

‘A soft moonrise’-Leonard Clark

‘Story time,purple’-Phoebe Hesketh

I hate the dentist!
When the dentist takes an eternity!
Approach me like lace and velvet!

Every cloud has a silver lining
So I will keep pining!

Today,I feel as:

Pleased as punch,
Fit as a fiddle,
Keen as a knife,
Hot as a griddle,
Bold as brass,
Bouncy as a ball,
Keen as mustard,
High as a wall,
Bright as a button,
Light as a feather,
Fresh as a daisy,
Fragrant as a heather,
Chirpy as a cricket,
Sound as a bell,
Sharp as a needle,
Deep as a well,
High as a kite,
Strong as a bull,
Bubbly as bathwater,
Warm as wool,
Clean as a pin,
Shiny as money,
Quick as lightning,
Sweet as honey,
Cool as a cucumber,
Fast as a hare,
Right as rain,
Brave as a bear,
Lively as a monkey,
Busy as a bee,
God good as gold,
Free as a sea,
I’m so happy-

I’m just lost for words-Gervace Phinn

Bunsen burner flame
I think of your name

A fondness that does not fade
You serenade

Childhood

Me and my bottom lip!!

In want toads to turn into fairies

‘The sun has a custardly flavour’-Roger McGough

You have to be out there

Every balloon in the world
Is floating oh so high
Every boy and every girl
Wants to touch the sky

‘Please,push all rain clouds over to France’
-John Rice

‘Please sew up the ozone layer’-John Rice

Stars
It’s like God cried and space kept his tears

A sunset is a pouring soul
Like burning coal

Still waiting to share a Clementine sunset
Still waiting to share a Clementine moon
Still waiting to share the stars and their pictures

He had eyes of rain and shame

Rainy eyes and goodbyes

Eyes of serenity
So calm and cheerful

One day
Memory
I will have my memory

If I was the sun showering my light
Would you be the moon flowering at night?

Dreaming under the trees
Time to stop the tears

The path of life
The path of the moon

Storm ocean

Birds singing the latest chart hit
Gives me bubbles of joy!

‘The world of my dreams’-Eleaner Iarjeon

The sun is a forever flower


Remove those specs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment