Tuesday 7 October 2014

Searching

Searching for a living dove
To leave a letter for my love

Fairy lights in the tree
Romance me

You sweetly wake
I imagine a sweet cottage
By the Lake

Polished pebbles used as notes
I wanted to draw a stave on the pavement

I want to tell a story
Whilst doing my laundry
Or going for walks in the country

Holding hands
Looking sultry

The eyes of owls
The warmth of towels

‘Aglow with books’-Carol Ann Duffy

She looked up
The soft glow of her face

To start
What is happening in my heart?

‘It is a wonder foam is so beautiful :
A wave bursts in anger on a rock’-D.H.Lawrence

Friends of the stars in the sky

Other ways
There are always other ways

Sweetman
By my wingman

Fond sounds of pigeons
Outside the church
Love is my religion
I look at the trees of birch

Aright
I need my life aright

Duck-loved rain
All in a row like a train

‘This mysterious whirling planet’-Joyce Verne

I can hear a sonata to a sunset

‘Round and yellow rose in the glow of dawn’-Robinson Jeffers

‘Wistful stars with white faces like town children’-T.E.Hulme

A celebrity

‘This high-trapezing seagull autographs the sky’-Irene Rawnsley

Christmas?

I think of little donkey

Writing

The poem I try for everyday is
The poem I will always try for everyday

Living in the past
To make a kiss last
To cast you in my movie
(A kissing cast)?

Like a dove in flight
In the disco light
He took my hand to the dance floor last night

Missing you
Missing the electric

I want to grow to your light

Gorgeous hair
Flowing hair
I can tell you care

Love of an echo
I hear it in the surrounding peaks

Dreams
Is it going to be too late?

A pebble,a spark

‘Diamond light of the moon’-E.V.Riev

Diamond of the room
Diamond from the moon

On the Angel gaze
Means:(On the pull)!!!

I feel the sadness of your ruth (pity for another person’s troubles)
The freak of youth

A glass of wine to
The good of Italy
The statue of her face
Full of apostolic grace

‘The presence of the Angel,with its light
Before the sun rose,made the city bright’-H.W.Longfellow

Thoughtful to the moon
I hope I find your soon

A frozen dream
When you stop dreaming

What would I find inside your heart?
Would it blow me apart?

Writings truth

‘A certain shape,I wist ‘
‘Each one a lovely light’
‘This heart within me’-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

This heart within me
Gave up  I
‘Filled my frame’

Sinking back into the pacific

Swimming towards you in my sleep

A moment
No torment

More than any other
More than any other lover

Gale-forced winds
A voodoo doll full of pins
The sighting of a great white fin
Whatever love brings
I will love you

My notebook is my friend

When your hands are all over me
When our lips come together join perfectly
I feel like an excited dolphin or monkey!!!

The heartbeat one
Divine intercourse

A freak of beauty
Tutti -frutti
Like girl grace

Sunset heart
Mango flower


You are the sweetest spell
Dangerously sweet

I did not so

‘The youth,the grace,the charm,the glow’-William Ernest Henley

‘My own hearts thought’-Edwin John Ellis

‘Light in bliss’-Edwin John Ellis

A Christian
A Christianed heart

Fairbird
Wakeful hours

Aphrodite
Almighty


No comments:

Post a Comment