Tuesday 16 September 2014

A carpet of Autumn leaves

A carpet of autumn leaves
Then snowmen and sleigh rides
‘The wonderland of snow’-Anne Bonsen

Christmas Day

‘Dinner over,we’re all full and tired.
The turkey was tender,
The pudding inspired’-Sandra Houghton

Glistening frost on the lawn fascinates me
It’s magic light

Favourite things
Chocolate,Birthdays
Butterfly wings

Holidays,Sunshine
Pink sticky rock

Summer picnics and barbecues
On my heart eternally

‘Midnight beach
Where love is forever’-Rhoda Greaves

Old people like withered purity

‘The sound of music played,
The smell of bread freshly made’-Alice Stubbs

A honeymoon

Gold sands
And sweet hands

An American Indian summer
I smile watching a local runner

‘Flowery faces to the sky’-Joan Mc Avoy

A day that gets wetter and wetter
I need to get inside

A golden harp

Shimmer on the dew

Glittery trees and woody smells

Collecting pine cones

Raindrops racing down the windowpane
Sensual and mild

Capturing time like a bird
A swan with cygnets in her wings

‘Peacefully drifting on some soft melody’-Ronald Duck

‘With flowers of ivory,in her hair’-June Cameron

‘I am a second-hand bookshop junkie,
I feed my fix on a drug that’s dusty’-Angela Rogerson

‘A smile,to light the heavens
A smile,to light the way
A smile,to light the whole wide world
Every single day’-Elsie Maines

‘Sequinned tears’-Susan Turner

Dream ticket to happiness?

‘I love watching the sunset,
What a wonderful sight,
The creation of the comet,
Speeding through the night’-Margaret Walker

Vibrantly alive!!

Ponytailed sisters!!!

I am silvered by the moon
But in still feel the glow

Favourite things

Watching a baby discovering life,touching

The smell of spicy hot cross buns in the supermarket

Pink almond blossom tree
Smelling so perfectly

‘Must dance’ music
I want to write ‘must dance’ music

Neighbours who have things to lend
I wish I knew my neighbours!!

Sunbeams on a lake
Eating wedding cake

‘Softness of,a new baby ‘s skin,
Holding him close,to your heart within’-Margaret Walker

A night with the stars,just me and the stars

‘Sweet hunger pangs at the sight of meringues!!’-Charles Josephe
The lapping of the waves

Sea spray on my face
Walking down just to my waist

A pleasant walk,
A pleasant talk
Along the beach

‘To give up gobstoppers
From respect to me choppers’-Ayre

Idea

A paper boat and
A ribbon used by way of a sail

Verve sparkle

‘Love is when you’re feeling Top of the Pops’-Henri

My first doll

Tiny tears
A pathway to heaven

Favourite things

Homemade dresses by mum
Yellow dresses,
Love heart dresses

Warm and cosy togetherness nights
A log fire and candle light

Baby ducks in the spring
The cutest thing

The smell of brand new leather
In a brand new car!!

I love cottage cheese and
Strawberries!!

Good-looking waiters and
Movie creators!!

Sing an anthem
Lift your voice
Life your hands

(Child)

Looking for a good church mouse!!

I remember the top park
A hovering skylark!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment