Tuesday 9 September 2014

'Wings like bits of umbrella'

‘Wings like bits of umbrella’-D.H.Lawrence

‘That one sweet star’-T.E.Brown

I hope they were icy caves
Taliban

The magic web is the internet

A sword light comes after a sword fight

Bright eyes of love
Like the blinking of a dove

I want to make a bright return

Infinitely and passionately
I will love you

For our growth
For us both

To the little ones

If I had my own pool
I would skinny dip with you
My eyes,a fool

I am waiting for a fitting time

With inspired song
With an open song

You would lie in my arms

Today is a time of openness

Cry,cry,cry
Cause you
Lie,lie,lie
And I
Try,try,try
But you deny me

I pray to the highest good
For Hollywood

Love unending like a lasting light


I’d cook us a little meal
You’d tell me how you feel
We would seal our love
To the sound of a glockenspiel

Romantic love

Soundtrack to ‘True Romance’

Sweetly I enjoyed my fish
It was the largest!

Mum and dad hand in hand
In there own band

‘Empresses of the sea’-George Barker

‘On the sea of a poem’-George Barker

‘We will make poems he said
Simply for joy’-George Baker

‘All joy is magical’-George Barker

‘The eyelid and the rose’-Thomas Blackburn

‘The blond sun’-Charles Causley

‘My beached heart’-Charles Causley

‘Against a pond-cold sky’-Patricia Beer

‘Bubbles like parachutes’-Patricia Beer

A Job interview

Must be

Capable,talkative,clever

‘The orangey sun is setting’-Chaucer

‘Holy spark
Love-sure’-Chaucer

‘So blissfully rosily our twin hearts burn here’-Chaucer

‘My luminous heart was beating there’-Chaucer

‘A mosaic of sunlight’ ‘Love is all’-Chaucer

A sky swirling clouds to a ‘delirious beat’-Patrick Kavanagh

‘Enigmatic words’-John Press

In special and mad for love
(meaning in love)


New York

The lighted towers
A magic role
Everyone dreaming of a magic role

‘The spirit electrical’-Ted Hughes

‘Our lanterns little orange flare’-Ted Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment