Tuesday 9 September 2014

The strength of a

The strength of a

The strength of a wrestler
The imagination of a storyteller

As I desire to be

A singing beauty
In full glee

I feel like the walls are bleeding

Together a cappella
In the shop cellar

Dreaming that my single would be a best seller

Treasuring the moments
When I could kiss
All I do now is stay under the surface

In socks you love
Soft and warm
Pulled above the knee
My school uniform

The shop

Eyes twinkle looking at instruments
Parents telling children not to touch!

Opal hospitality
The sea washes my feet gently

Unselected
Didn’t make it

Tired of being unrequited
When your love is uninvited

Take me away
Begin with foreplay
I feel like an animal is going to hunt me down
Like I’m prey

Today
Will God paint the way?
If I stay here,I will stay ‘Faraway’ (mentally ill)

Liberated in
New York
Such sweet thoughts in
New York
Pure notes in
New York

I big stamp in my passport
Lot’s of duty-free to be bought!!

Cosmonaut-means Russian astronaut

Cosmonaut my favourite word!!

Clustering clouds

‘As years pass us by,friendships they deepen
Nothing and no one,that bond can they weaken’-Marie Brewster

‘Wind whipping through the trees
Different from a calming breeze’-Carissa Lloyd

Who it is destroying me?

‘The red sun shone like a ruby in the sky
I love the look of nature:
It’s so pleasing to the eye
Nature is natural,that’s the way it should be
Like air to the lungs and honey to the bee’
-Julie Wilson

‘When the rain has fallen and the rainbow appears
The sight of it’s beauty fills my eyes with tears’
-Julie Wilson

‘You are like a treat
You sweep me off my feet’-Anon

Magical and light

‘The greatest gift is of life itself
Nothing is as precious as life and health’-Pamela Griffiths

‘It snowed,it snowed,it snowed last night
Come and have a snowball fight
Lets make a snowman round and fat
Crown his head with Daddy’s hat’-Elaine Barker

‘The spark in your heart is a grandchild’
‘The spark in your mind is a grandchild’
‘The spark in your life is a grandchild’-Pauline Garner

‘The cake with it’s forest of candles’-Madge Brawn

A mini pud!
Shared with the neighbourhood!

‘To help brighten the Milky Way
To sleep in sunshine by day’-Anna Maria Cartwright

‘A lovebite from a rattlesnake’
-David Heath

A stream leading to a house of dreams

‘The paddling pool water begins to rise
The children watch it mesmerised
In they jump and shout with glee,
Imagining that it’s the big blue sea’-Angela Wild

‘A marshmallow bed all fluffy and soft’-Heather Austen

Homework is done
Time for fun!
Let’s go in the garden with a water gun!

Beach warmed by the sun
Everything is golden

Mum,like a velvety quilt you protect me
With your love,you direct me

‘A place of fairy dreams’-Audrey Lyons

In your Autumn years
You decided to volunteer

The rhythm of the river
You decided to forgive her (fate)

Dreams of being a velvet cloaken princess

‘God would bless it heavenly divine’-Christopher Watkinson

Minding my own sandwich
Until I heard music speak my language

It was raining
We cuddled under the tree

Eye -Act
Be Visible

I remember the good times
And also the awful

‘A glisten of mud’-Seamus Heaney

‘Pulsing rose’-Seamus Heaney

‘Blossoms on water’-Seamus Heaney

A picnic lunch
Blow the diet
On a glorious day

A living flower

Gregarious means - living in a community I don’t want
-Fond of company




No comments:

Post a Comment