Tuesday 16 September 2014

Are you good for me?

Are you good for me?
Calm and link arms with me
Stupidly?

Calm and link arms with me
Lovingly?

Your name on a lantern floats in the sky

Four notes
Fours letters
One dot of a freckle

The sky and it’s spectrum (rainbow)
Just want a perfection

I love you so
I love you still
I’ll do anything
I’ll do what you will

Breakfast in the morning
I can feel myself falling

Your name lights my soul
Your heartbeat is my call

Running from love
Running from death
I slipped on your glove
Just wanted the best

It would be a path of blood

Strings and the love they bring

Spectrum of light
If I was out tonight
Would I be liked?

I don’t want to be with a biter
I want to be with a writer

Are they spirits hurting me?
Sick of suffering

Seems like God is permanently behind a cloud

Seems like God is a leaf on the tallest tree

Seems like God is a shell on the bottom of the sea

Lonely?
More lonely at a church service?

Does luck happen after God has shed a tear?

New York

Stepping on the streets of New York
Eyes lit up the city
Local workers being witty

How many clouds have I been stood under?
How many bullets?

Blind

Does that mean every star has fled the sky?

Deaf

Does that mean every sound in the world has died?

Dumb

Does that mean all the facts go unheard, unremembered and no-one asks why?

Stars fled the sky
When you said goodbye

If God can make so many amazing things
Surely he can hear me out

God

Let your love fill my glass

Let your love make me clean

God

Send me a shooting star
Let me off load my problems to you at the bar

Hands of a child
Hope of the world

Every time I hear that bell
Every time I find a shell
I am warmed

Every time it sounds an hour
Every time I smell a flower
I am unmourned

‘White flocks of cloud float by’-Geoffrey Dearmer

I want to be beautiful again
I feel like its my turn

Sea tranquillity
I look out on the balcony

The wonderment of trees and piles and piles of leaves!!

As a girl I wanted to be
An empress, especially

‘Sweet with magic song’-Geoffrey Dearmer

Magic-keen in the gym

Alive,a perfect song,from a call of dreams

‘The glowing brain’-Keats

Little people

A mini person in a sock!
Like a sleeping bag or
Like in a sack race!
Bra pads used as cushions!
A small thimble to drink out of!
Hanging up a watch
Like a clock on a wall!
A candle light!

Idea

‘The Blooming Book’
3D Flower book
Pop-out Flower book

Youth Work
Helping young people

Big and juicy
Speckled plums!
And massive bums!

Unique delight
I smile!
I am excited!

Writing an album
And finding my way

Such beauty
Asleep in infancy

The sky ablazed with eyes looking at us all!

Glorious flowers
My love ever true

On a rocking chair
By the stars on the wall

In the sky
Birds swirling and flying freely
Eating bread in the garden
The news is spreading


‘Listening to the sea,
Warm sand ecstasy’-Elaine Mc Jordan

‘The velvety touch of a baby’s cheek’-E Wilcox


No comments:

Post a Comment