Tuesday 9 September 2014

Rainbow

Rainbow
Please do not go
I want to take a photograph
Make a slide show

Red Robin
Please do not go
I want to take a photograph
Make a slide show

Smile of a child
Please do not go
I want to take a photograph
Make a slide show

A good world
Acoustic warmth

I just wish
For your kiss
For your bliss

I just crave
To be saved
To be bathed

I just long
For our song
For your tongue

I just need
A good deed
To not bleed

I just dream
For you lean
And loving

In just want my memory
Especially of you

Wisdom from the old oaken tree

The idea of sound is like a playground

Strike your note

God’s love
Noah’s dove

A cold pillow to rest on

Nearly time for school  again
Got my school bag,paper and pens
I wish the summer didn’t end
But I am excited to see my friends!

Feeling too sensitive and unlucky
I don’t want a crush on anyone
It’s feels like I’m on a country run

Feels like I am in real shit
And I am deeply bruised

Attention whore!!

Did I choose to fade or
Did someone turn out the lampshade?

Together,Together
Don’t ever,Don’t ever
Leave me

Cleaning like Cinderella
Saving up for the airfare
To see you

Some people are absolute crap!
I need my drive back

My heart pounding to the beat
At my first school disco
Wearing pretty polly tights
And shiny shoes!!

Talking

Whoever it is they are bigger and stronger
I just have to keep praying

Am I brain damaged?

The alarm is going off

When you don’t really know a person
I deeply thought he had love for me
In his own way

Things can be different
I really believe
Things can be different

A carer and a repairer

I thought of you in my tiara
I couldn’t cope with you so fara

Springtime

To wait for spring and pretty things

‘The bliss of growth,
The glory of action’-From the Sanskrit

No one fails when they do their best

‘Friends are God’s apology from relations’-Hugh Kingsmill
To be bright and kind
And intertwined

Belle Kell

No comments:

Post a Comment