Tuesday 9 September 2014

Enlightened care?

Enlightened care?
Like birds sitting in a pair

Her hair,her hair!
Amber-hued in ringlets

I made you smile
A beautiful child

‘Lights starry trophies’-Mary Ursula Bethell

As a child I called a stream
A baby river

When you think all day of your dream book

‘Fern-seed
Kangaroo speed’-Marianne Moore

Energy of survival
Looking things up in the bible

Sex scene

Layer within layer

Turner sky
When your family is abroad

‘Of one sparky planet’-Freda Downie

‘Lantern me stars’-Elizabeth Jennings

Lips glossy as the sea kissing me!

‘My handsome,my darling’-Frances Bellerby

Visual

Giant water lily

Something between us
I dream of the Arenas

The audience like dolphins
In the sea jumping for joy

Peachbud breasts

Kisses and pink things for Sophie!

‘Gaze of the living’-V.A.Fanthorpe

‘Frosty discipline’-Sylvia Plath

‘The pears fatten like little buddhas’-Sylvia Plath

A sea of blue eyes

From what I know
From what I’m told
Love wouldn’t see my big marked belly

Love

How do you get it right?

Blackpool Illuminations

Eyes wide open

Glossy eyes wide open

Beautiful children’s eyes wide open

Look Look!Look!

The smell of fish and chips in the car
Looking up at each star

I can see your heart
I can how it glows

Why must I be ridiculously sad?
Computers have touch pad!

The Fog

I remember the fog was heavy
I looked out of the car and watched cat’s eyes on the road
Like little diamonds leading the way,glistening

‘A butterfly on sunshine’-Ursula Madden

Riding on the handlebars
Looking up at all the stars

We are lit from within

‘The basket are ablaze’
‘With colours that amaze’-Hazel Cuthbertson

I pined and I shined
It was all I could do

How did you swing it?
Make it?

‘Peace,calm,care,love,friendship,beauty’-
Peggy Lowndes

‘The softness of morning’
The cotton clouds’-Lynda McKenzie
I pray everything good be done

Golden good shining through trees and the woods

Tender hair care

My love

Somewhere you are looking for me

You are looking for a bird in the trees
You are looking for a fish in the seas
You are looking for a hero that see’s and believes

Laughter from the start
On your horse and in your heart

Looking for a poetic tale with melodic grace

Sweet youth
So pretty
Sweet youth

Showers of gold
Showers of liquid gold

‘A tender wife to charn thy life’-John Wolcot

Stunning exercise

‘She withdrew from the feasts of his hall’-Thomas Love Peacock

Music master
A bright sphere

Poetry and music bouncing off your heart

‘Courage high and hearts aglow’-Matilda-Hiliare Belloc

‘A opal through the air’-Oscar Wilde

Children in dreams of good
Children dream of a velvet hood

English night
Bluebells blowing like a kite

‘Silent the boat!the lake,
Lovely and soft as a dream’-Matthew Arnold

The sweetest day of the year
The sky is clear and you are here

The portal doors to magnificence

‘Touching the melody’-John Keats

‘And we are put on earth a little space
That we may learn to bear the beams of love’-William Blake
A something in the sky
An angel in the sky?
Or is it Peterpan and his happy thought?!!

Not a knightly deed

A whirl in the water
I love to watch the ocean


No comments:

Post a Comment