Saturday 20 August 2016

Birthday Poem

Birthday Poem

Here is a poem so keep the drinks flowing
A little whisky glowing!

I want you to have the best birthday
In one year’s time you’ll be thirty!

I hope you get lots of pressies
Have a break from M’cy D’s stresses!

I hope the sun comes out
So you can sit outside with a can of stout!

Brother,brother
I hope there’s no cloud cover
You work so hard
A committed runner

Sometimes you bug me
Sometimes you hug me
But I don’t know anyone else so funny

Simple as a first kiss
A persistent twinkle
Beats any wrinkle

A best belly dream
Everyday

Where petals fall
The marital bed

Festival goer
I want to wear a fake flower crown

Everyone’s twirling at the funfair
The carousel
The Waltzers
Love is in the air

The sweet jar
Playing racing car
Hands up to the stars
And the milky bar

Do you think my Barbie
Will come alive?
Will my prince ever arrive?

Can I have a dolly?
Can I have a lolly?
Can I have a go-kart?
Can I draw some wall art?

Love is always
Love is ablazed
Love is amazed

Love is New York in May
Love is the sun’s red glaze
Love is stargazed

He brushed is hand up my thighs
Until he heard my cries
He picked me up put me on the bed
And poured the ocean into my eyes
He sucked my breasts,licked my nipples
Sent me a thousand ripples
He held my waist like a double bass
Spung me round he dance floor
He licked me into wet peaches
I laid back and thought of beaches

Running away in my sleep
Hoping that we will meet

The Light Bulb

The electric light
The moment
The light bulb was invented
I would have loved to have been there,
When the darkness ended

I would like to thank Thomas Edison for disco lights!
For the light on my bike
For the torch I shine in my room at night

I thankyou for the illuminations and  street lamps
How did he create that spark?

I can read my book with the side light
I can find my key with a keyring light
I can watch the ocean from a lighthouse
I can watch the pretty city above

I can see where I’m going in a car at night
Thankyou Thomas Edison for traffic lights!
Thankyou for mobile phone lights
Especially at a concert,all beautiful and bright

Thankyou for the spotlight and Hollywood
Thankyou for the theatre and making us look good!

Thankyou for helping us search for people
Who are lost in the woods or out at sea
The fridge light so we can eat –at midnight
The camera light
Lights,camera action
The humble light bulb

A festive orange
A festive smile


No comments:

Post a Comment