Saturday 20 August 2016

How do I change my life?

How do I change my life
I’ve become a stranger to life
Ashamed of running outside and riding a bike
Afraid I wont be liked

The Rainbow door

Silence at the graveyard

Flowers and teardrops
Colours and treetops
The rabbit’s hop
The Angel’s watch

Save me save me
Crave me crave me
Fav me fav me
Do not wave goodbye

Slamming the door
Teenage war

Raining,water tapping the window
But luckily I feel warm
Peacefully till dawn

Noodle street (China town)

Sugar dreaming

I twinkle in and out choosing a chocolate bar

‘I open heaven to you’-Laura Riding

‘Of suicidal leaves’-Laura Riding

The gemmed lady found out bout love

‘I am the unicorn and by your bed’-May Sarton
‘Her fingers sweet agility’-May Sarton
‘Triumph of ark,of spire,triumph of grees’-May Sarton

Sunlight ripples
The eternal dance

‘The smile of the sun God’-May Sarton

‘We looked on a flat sea
As blue as lapis’-May Sarton

Owl eyes
Mature power

‘A little lovely mooney night’-William Blake

‘Whenever the moon and stars are set,
Whenever the wind is high,
All night long in the dark and wet,
A man goes riding by’-Robert Louis Stevenson

‘O love is a crooked thing’-William Butler Yeats
‘The very eyes of me’-Robert Herrick

Fleet and strong

‘Now that winters gone,the earth hath lost
Her snow-white robes;and now no more the frost candies the grass
Or casts an icy cream’-Thomas Carew

‘I have a garden of my own,
Shining with flowers of every hue:
I loved it dearly while alone,
But I shall live t more with you’-Thomas Moore

Desiring you
My body swims and glitters

‘The respiration of the sea,
The soft caresses of the air’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

‘Thy God,thy life,thy cure’-Henry Vaughan

At school watching peers kissing in the hall
I wondered what was the code?
At college friends chatting to each other
What was the code?

I look at the beach
Are they all cheats?

I wrap a jacket round my waist
Looking around for the perfect face
Hiding under sunglasses
Waiting for a taste


No comments:

Post a Comment