Tuesday 13 September 2016

I want to make a nest

I want to make a nest
But I feel too wounded

Please show me an open hand
Feels like every door is being slammed
Calling all fairies of the land

Party delights
Candy buffet or kart

Counting all the times I saw you
The one I wanted to belong to

Looking for you
Your eyes of the colour blue
Looking for you
I hope you can breathe me too

To walk along the street ‘in shape’

A aeroplane drops a teddybear into your hands
A bird drops a nest on the ground

A hedgehog walks up to the front door,hello!

A little mouse sleeping in a shoe
Hey little mouse,how do you do?!

As long as I can think
As long as there is ink

A beautiful song to be fond
Like a hundred yachts bobbing on the harbour

Gangs of insects,beetles
Are you in the sun?Are you happy?
Better life
It’s like I’m hiding from a ghost knife

Everyday I feel so weak
Everyday what can I eat

Everyday is a battle zone
Everyday I’m still alone

Everyday I don’t want to get out of bed
Everyday I dream I have died and bled

Everyday I want to go to coast road
Everyday I want to crack the code

So
I’ll get some pins for my world map
Go to the gym and burn off some fat
Pray I will achieve a job and a flat
And finally be happy

Visual
A heart exploding into red rose petals

Take me to coast road

‘A breeze of fire’-Louise Bogan

‘My long desire’-Louise Bogan


‘Fly,song,fly
Cry,song,cry’-Louise Bogan

‘Coloured fields will glitter for your eyes’-Louise Bogan

‘The unguarded look’-Louise Bogan

The named constellations
Hollywood stars

Beachbright
They rocket into the day

I am not in my room
I am not lying in my room
I am on a lilo floating in a pool

I am not asleep
I am dancing in a club in a bar or on the street

I am not hoovering the carpet
I am listening to a harpist

I am not eating way too much
I am cherishing my true-loves crush
When we touch

I am not carrying bags in the rain
Or sitting a exam that hurts my brain
I am slim and on holiday in sunny Spain

I am not being left alone
I am laughing at a party
Lots of numbers on my phone

I am not suffering from heartache
Just a little tired of the wait

Let’s start anew
Cause the skies are all blue
The sun is shining through the clouds
Let’s smile and forget all about the rows

No comments:

Post a Comment