Friday 30 September 2016

To breathe

‘To breathe in his all-fire glances’-Gerard Manley Hopkins

‘All things remain in God’-William Butler Yeats

‘The water of no-more pain’
‘The silent skies’-Walter de la Mare

Alone and unbeautiful
The only one?

Titanic and her separate flakes

The over important pair
Too much press

Touching skilfully
Infront of a sullen fire

Song and colour
A two line coupler

The shine from snow
Ho!Ho!Ho!

Childhood throwing pebbles
Being rebels

The children’s ghosts

‘In the night
The Holy ghost speaks in
The whispering leaves’-Edith Sitwell

Above and beyond synth
I am looking for alien communication!

‘Sunlight filled the room with splendour-‘Anna Akhmatova

‘My letter,my angel’-Anna Akhmatova

A banner of white
Coming from the light house

‘You’ll live happy,evil-free’-Anna Akhmatova

You are from the stars

‘Here in my cosy corner
Before a blazing log’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘Fragrance and flame’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘Flame of the comet and mist of the moon’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Dream of day
Following a torch

A love of perfectness,the sky

She brings the mystic star

Steam rises

‘May is full light wind of lilac’-Amy Lowell

The nursery window-sill

‘Edge of possibility’-Any Lowell

‘Let us go to bed and dream of flowers’-Amy Lowell

‘Warm as a red sky’s passing blush’-Charlotte Bronte

‘The clouded mass of mystery’-Charlotte Bronte

As the sun comes up
As the rabbits hop
 I will love you

As I seek a deer
As the birds sing near
I will love you

Don’t treat me like the garbage of the world

Will I be cured in the sun?

‘The moon hung above us like a golden mango’-Lola Ridge

Luminous eyes of poets

‘Dance light on the wind,little soul’-Lola Ridge

‘Last night I watched a star fall
Like a great pearl into the sea’-Lola Ridge

Tender buttons
When he knows your tender buttons
And secret woes

Courage is everywhere

‘The hearts of onions’-Gertrude Stein

Immersed in a hot bath

‘Like a women in love under trees of pink blossoms’-Yosano Akiko

 A parting poem

The tranquil stars
And a crossbar

To tell the truth
That’s all

A sweet scent and a note of love

‘For all the little blossoms
Their eyelids gently close’-Constance C.W.Naden

Star and sea

Kneeling down to say my prayers
I don’t want to be crazy and unawares

The passionate fragrance

To make love
Soft in the sand

Love is sweet
The wind touches the trees

To sigh across the room

‘My heart is breaking for a little love’
‘With Jesus Christ our Best’
‘The sky is purple and fire’-Christina Rossetti

‘The sweet new morning’
‘For one is both and both are one in love’
‘Love me,for I love you –so shall we stand
As happy equals in the flowering land’-Christina Rossetti

‘All notes of doves;Fills all our world:
This is the time of loves’-Christina Rossetti

A pretty pair,I glare






No comments:

Post a Comment