Tuesday 13 September 2016

The Dew

Cause I have thought it through
I think I love you
I’m the flower,you’re the dew
My baby-blue

Just want to be loved
Dance in the clouds above
I just want to open up
Find what I’m dreaming of

Wicked weeds and birdseed

‘Lover of woods,of words,of flowers’-V.Sack ville-West

Sunrise scarlet
The little girl woke up from her sleep
A breakfast bake
The peach wake

Unimaginable coves
I love adventure

The Writing game
I am not a model
And I do not have a medal
But I’ve be God dam gentle
With you heart
I do not have a degree
Or even a job,a house to party
But I would take you to a place
Of love and ecstasy

A blossom break
They sat for a photograph

A finished love
The project has been completed

With the eyes
And sexy sighs

Floral fancy
I walked into the shop
It was like
A crazy fairy-tale and a dew drop

Looking on the beach
I am on the opal trial

Eyes like chandeliers
A sparkling mountaineer

Emparadised
On the beach

Perfect chime
Wedding Bells

Queen loveliness
On our coins and notes

The wish to travel forward
To move to shoreward

Velvet energy,I want to have a touch

You are empurpling all the sky

Creative prayers
Like writing a letter to God

Some joy from life
A little spice

Shone the day
I met you
We kissed away

The pace that kills
Said the instructor

An honest smile
When you dial
I need you to be tactile

Battle school
Not being happy at school,abuse at school


Battle room
Abused in your room
Idea
Space dance

Gliding strings
Pounding drums
Building brass
Piano pond

Fairies coming through the window and circle a child’s head so they fall asleep
They live in the old oak tree,they leave a trial of dust into the tree,a little pixie
Hides behind the leaves and watches
They have collected daisies and chained them around the tree
They have taken a cotton pillowcase from the clothes line and made a home inside the tree
They do gymnastics on the clothes lin.Have a shower when the sprinklers are on!
They take a garden light,lantern at night,their secret hideout.
The stars above showing love

Addiction
How many times do I visit this place?
Tears are exploding down my face

Satellite dish
What is the message?


No comments:

Post a Comment