Friday 30 September 2016

To live

‘To live is the rarest thing in the world
Most people exist,that is all’-Oscar Wilde

‘The spirit alone is of importance’-Oscar Wilde

‘We love to squeeze bananas
We love to squeeze ripe plums
And when they are feeling sad
We love to squeeze our mums’-Brian Patten

‘Magic wishing rock’-Bobbi Kate

Twinkling me!

‘Trick or treat,trick or treat
Pumpkins light up every street’-Paul Cookson

‘Our family is a quilt’-Janet S.Wong

‘My family was the very proudest
They said my singing was the loudest’-Marchette Chute

‘Grandma is a sparkler’-Claire Salama

It’s a catch when you touch me like that
A class act,I love you right back!

Too much food
Too much sleep
Too much sugar
The devil reaps

Dance and twirl
Party girl

The everyday amazing
Sitting at the piano

Coffee days and reading some poems

Dance and twirl
You lovely girl

‘Beauty ,strength,youth are flowers B-but fading seen
Dutie,faith,love,are roots and evergreen’-George Peele

‘The seeds of love first by the eyes’-John Lyly

Spire of contentment

The day we moved I took a last picture in my head

Aged 16?Because I’m fat

Avalanche of music

‘My magic bar’-Michael Rosen
‘My special climbing tree’-Gareth Owen

I sit at the piano-nothing
I look around the pub-nothing
I stand on the scales-nothing
I look on the job board-nothing
I look in my pockets-nothing
But there is something!

God and the monologue
I find you really odd

Do I have the key?

Glowing together
Your eyes are forever
Your hands are tender
I remember

Wish big

Poetiquenesse’-John Donne

‘Your sweet sway’-William Shakespeare

‘Flower of the sun’-Ben Jonson

‘All love,all liking,all delight’-Robert Herrick

‘For my answer is a rose’-George Herbert

The waters kiss
I fondly dream

‘Your charm of gold’-Anon

A sleeping flower
A song about your love
I waited and I stood

Mother’s heart
I  breathe and smile

Perfect peace
Looking out of the window in the early morning

‘Melodious touch’-Gyril Touneur

‘My soul is an enchanted boat,
Which like a sleeping swan,doth float’-Percy  Bysshe Shelley

The unforgotten face

Faith in God
Identity and time


‘God,giver of breath and bread’-Gerard Manley Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment