Monday 10 July 2017

Alone on a Saturday night

Alone on a Saturday night
Is it my weight?My height?
Feels like a hundred years
I had a dance and whirl

‘The wonder of her hair’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Telling the bees
Telling the press

Do you have purple ears?

Constellation!Inspiration!Elevation –Henry Adams

When time are young

The Bible
Poetry of Jesus

‘Destiny the phosphorescent-Robinson Jeffers

‘The age of the fern’-Robert Frost

Distant glitter sea

On my spirit make a music too
Desiring you

‘School children rise like balloons’-Robert Lowell

‘The pure gold baby’Sylvia Plath
‘The words are purposes
The words are maps’-Adrienne Rich

The light of the moon
The message of the rune

My heart,my passions,my actions

The recording Angel

Alive poems and
The art of memory

Little notes
My heart floats
I remember the jokes
And the ghosts

I looked around the pubs and the clubs
Looking for the sweetest bud
For someone to make me feel good
As dependable as wood
Who wanted ‘to date’ before getting nud!

Would he walk me home?
Hold my hand
Make sure I’m not alone?
Or worry about my waistband

Write deep in your heart
With calm trust
Peace of God
The divine way

‘It is in the quiet moments that you really grow’-JR Miller

‘Our lives we cut on a curious plan,
Shaping them,a sit were for man
But God,with better art than we
Shapes them eternity’-Bible

To bless others

‘Shining like holy lamps’-JR Miller

God’s superior wisdom?

Beauty of soul
A little halo

The modal prayer

Christian love
God has a definite plan

A divine call for all

Over the valley
A promised land

‘There is a rich possible good beyond every pain and trail’-JR Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment