Monday 10 July 2017

Waters of my heart

‘Waters of my heart’-Jean Toomer

‘A band is playing
I love you’-Langston Hughes

Children’s book title Idea

‘The day I found a peach tree’

Songs that are softer

A healing ice cream cone

‘Lady,I court my dream of you in lilies and in rain’-Jay Wright

Umbrella of trees

‘The winds of Brooklyn’-Al Young

‘The Angels look down tenderly
She’s sleeping they say’-Toi Dencotte

Bracelet of song

‘A drop of water swirls like marble’-Elizabeth Alexander

Adoration and kissing

The piano to myself
A song that’s truly me
Poems of magic

I pray for tomorrow
To push the boat out and dream

‘Hot’
In the gym

I look up for a second and there he is.I long for his kiss and I watch him blitz
He’s pushing himself and he looks so lit!
In my head,I’m adding disco lights and a mist,he takes my hand and we dance
Spinning around in a trance,on a chance
I wonder how his muscles feel I wonder how his tongue could heal,
I wonder what would I cook him for a meal?!
What is his name?Does he have a brain?
Is he crazy or perfectly sane?
I really don’t care,I just watch him train!
If I get too close I may well touch him
Start a conversation ‘Isnt it warm’!
Maybe I should wear a tighter top,have my hair coloured or chopped!
Someone must know who he is,I give him a smile and make a wish
Where is his local pub?Does he like to go to the club?
Does he like blonds,brunettes or redheads?
I watch the sweat dripping from his forehead,
I dream,could he make me that wet?!

I could ask him for help with the weight settings,
Slide into the pool for some heavy petting!
He has a lovely bum and a nice shapely back
I would feel safe if I was under attack
If he catches me looking I could start our story,an act
But what do I say?
Where are you going on your holidays?
Do you fancy going for a coffee?
What music are you listening too?
Do you do any classes?
I really am stuck for words,
Maybe I’ll say it on twitter or facebook!!

The Titanic Love Plane

Who knew you lived down the lane
Who knew it was you I ran after in the rain
Who knew you were my first flame

I dearly live for you
I daily dream,it’s true

‘Spirits pressed to verse’-Philips Comfort

‘Of lyric rain’-Dorothy Parker

Let’s start a fire
Say a thousand prayers

‘Love,simple,constant and sincere’-Madame Guyon

‘I lift my heart to pray’-John 10:28

Beautiful as spring
Sweet hour

Daylight and beautiful words

‘Seas in my eyes’-John Donne

Looking up at the organ keys
I found you in a cloud

‘Sensuous and mystical’-John Greenleaf Whittier

In peril and in pain
An open prayer-book

‘Money cannot fill our needs,
Bags of gold have little worth,
Thoughtful ways and kindly deeds
Make a heaven here on earth’-Dorothy Parker

‘The sun’s gone dim,and
The moon’s turned black
For I loved him and
He didn’t love back’-Dorothy Parker

I want to

Write a song
Fly over the pond
Find some magic
And someone to make me strong

Meet my man
Travel in a campervan
Choose a passionate hand
Get completely suntanned!
Have my own baby
Smile at them crazily

Have my own house with a blossom tree
Start my own family

No comments:

Post a Comment