Monday 10 July 2017

Magic hug

Magic hug

Not completely bled,yet

The keys I press
Lot’s to get off my chest
The keys I play
Love is on it’s way

‘Spring is awakening,daffodils wave’-Dorothy P Lockyer

‘Understanding and direction’-Dorothy Lockyer

Gems on display (boobs out)!!

‘Carrots orange spark’-Dorothy Lockyer

A threatening insect

Dreams of a castle
Exciting parcels

‘The calls of the sea’-Faith Isabella Elizabeth Horne

Seasons

‘A cold winter breeze
A summer warmth
An autumn phase
A dew covered spring day’-Faith Isabella Elizabeth Horne

I remember when………

‘White cotton filled the sky’-Faith Isabella Elizabeth Horne

‘Forever guiding
Forever flying’-Faith Isabella Elizabeth Horne

‘Small sequined eyes’-Beba Higgins

I suffer I survive

The watchful heart

To be surrounded by heaven

We loved
We took in into the tub!

‘Thick bud of his penis’-Sharon Olds

Here have a toffee!

‘A secret sea’-Stephanie Norgate

Have a fun and crazy day
Small drops

Sweets of rhyme

‘The secret ministry of frost’-Anon

Pretty sheet
Eternal watching

Children’s book Idea
‘A snow party’

Wish I had love

‘Their love-affairs a lottery’-A P Herbert

‘Flutes and harps
Flats and sharps’-A P Herbert

Band name Idea
‘The Gondoliers’

A kiss in the sea
A wish to be free
I’m looking up at the highest tree
You are not what you appear to be
I want to have wings to escape

You are killing me
Keeping me

Reaping me

No comments:

Post a Comment