Monday 10 July 2017

I want to write

I want to write,
Spend the night with you
Climb high and smile with you
I want to dance beside your body
I need you to be honest with me

Red petals being blown in your direction

How do I catch a glance?
How do I get a slow dance?
Can you give me a chance?
We could grow like flowers on the riverbank

Can you show me your eyes?
Is that where dove’s rise?
It’s too early for goodbyes
Follow me in the moonlight

I hide and weep
The ingredients of love

The King and I
Hooped skirts and tiny waists

I was 21 and dumped into the ocean

Band name Idea ‘The Moonsets’

Flowers and colours
I know that God loves us
Northern lights and bluewater seas
There’s a reason to believe

Couples dancing,laughing,clapping,tapping

Wiganese
Down thunder!

Children’s book Ideas

‘The Mary Door’

‘All the way to the market’

The brightest,kindest

‘Caressed by the sun’-John Courros

‘God of the orchard’-John Courros

A silver shining pavement and smelling the rain

‘Swirl of crowded streets’-Amy Lowell

Boob magic!
Ab magic!

‘In the station of the Metro’
The apparition of these faces in the crowd
Petals on a wet,black bough’-Ezra Pound

‘The rain of beauty’-Hilda Doolittle

‘The flow of streams’-A.E.Housman

Orion’s belt
I look with good heart
Looking for
An honourable nice creature

The perfect drawing is
Feeling and dreaming

So Cold
I always feel cold
Dreaming of a woodfire
Not the Northpole
Especially when I’m carrying a load!

Sometimes I feel hot
Dreaming of an ice pop!

Lost in the forest
Great for a florist

‘An orange afternoon’-Margaret Atwood
In tinsel town

No friends
No starring role
I am still alone
I am not in control

No comments:

Post a Comment