Monday 5 June 2017

The Lacy waves

‘The lacy waves’-John Heath-Stubbs

A shy woodland flower approaching the bar

The white swan makes a fine picture
The Bible has fine scripture

Red snow fruits
Remind me of Christmas

No responsive hearts
I feel alone

Victory of giving
I love Christmas

Spirit strong
I need him spirit strong

The great shining light as they say

Green velvet lawn
And the weather is even brighter tomorrow

Peace and prayer
‘Be still and know that I am God’-Psalm 46J

An invitation to ice cream planet

Smelling of radox
I love it!!

‘Bluebelled’-in love

‘A warmer pillow for your head’-Christina Rossetti

‘Song of cherished lips’-Christina Rossetti

‘The frost of years’-Christina Rossetti

Friendship
A treasure to keep
Not a tear on the cheek

Grief,cheek

Eating softly and tenderly
Keeping eye contact


 Book Idea:

 A spaceship is landing in the garden
All the animals are watching
‘What is it’?
The hummingbird says,
Maybe it’s another hummingbird!
Frog says,
Maybe it’s house of flies!
Spider says,
Yes a palace full of juicy flies!
Bird says,
Maybe it’s a new bird house!
Squirrel says,
With lots of nuts to feed on!
Rabbit says,
No,I think it’s a carrot,a giant carrot!
You can see the flames!
Ladybird and butterfly say,
Let’s fly to the top of the tree and have a closer look’
The spaceship approaches the tree and then disappears
‘Where did it go’?said the ladybird
‘I don’t know’said the butterfly
The worm says,
I’ll have a look,it’s hidden in the tree!
Did you know the tree was hollow?
‘No’ said everyone
Flower says,
Isn’t that where the fairies live?
I wonder if there’s a fairy door?
Deer says,
‘I think there might be’!

Mouse says,
Let’s look for the front door and I’ll knock on it!
Hedgehog says,
If anything threatens us I can use my spikes!
Ant says,
Yes and we can form an army there’s thousands of us!
There it was,a little hut
The bees and the wasps started buzzing away just in case there was danger
Then a pixie put her eye in the middle of the hole in the door and said,
‘Who is it’?Why aren’t you guarding the door’?
Snails say,
‘Sorry Miss Pixie ,there’s been a UFO!
It has landed in your home.
It looks like a big light from the sky’
Pixie says,
What like the lights the humans use to find Badger and Fox?
Snail says,
‘No,like a hundred fireflies carrying something!’
‘Can you smell smoke’?
Everyone goes silent
Suddenly the green leaves appear to be walking!
Everyone gathers round,
‘Maybe we should offer them a drink said the fish in the pond!

Children’s song
We put our hands up to the sky
Try to catch a butterfly
We put our hands into the mud
Build a go-kart made of wood
We have a bath in some suds
Splash around with little ducks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment