Monday 5 June 2017

Peace on Earth

Peace on Earth
Peace in our hearts
Brave enough to star

The Cake Scene

The trolly came out
The desserts looked like heaven
Strawberry Victoria Sponge,
Chocolate Fudge Cake and
Clotted cream with rhubarb pie,
Children looking wide-eyed

Did I mention ice cream Sundaes bigger than your head in a tall glass
Fit for a King or Queen
Parents drinking wine and then caffeine
Sharing a look of the big screen
Children jumping up and down like jellybeans
Choosing what to have

The Bake Scene

I have my bowl and spoon for
Macaroons and peppermint moons

I have no experience but I want to give them as presents
  
I’m wearing my hat and a apron
And lot’s of flour on my face
I’m also sneaking a little taste!

Is the oven hot enough?
Is the timer set?
Mum,I really want them to be perfect

The Cupcake
Welcome to the cupcake,twirl me round and round
Look at my crown!

Love and swirling leaves
You are in my dreams
To go toe dipping in nearby streams
Or build a house in the trees

I want to hold hands and cross lands
I want to kiss every minute
There is no limit

How many of my tears are joining the sea?
I want to escape Earth to see her beauty again

‘Eating demons’

Demons like bats flying round in my head
Losing the will to live
I just want to look down from the clouds and smile
Just want it to stop
Still feel shocked
How long can you possibly talk?

My lips have been sewn up
I cannot open up
My hearts been put on hold
But there’s a story to be told

I really need some luck
I want to write a hook
And finish my first book

I’m looking at the sky
Wishing I had a big thick purple carpet to fly
I’m looking at the sea
Hoping for a big giant seahorse to carry me
I’m looking at the hills
For a secret place where everything is still

My greatest fear is being ‘the only one’

I cry all the time
But my heart beats to the chime

My church journey
The good one

Home and a smiling gnome

Stars are cold
Everyone is cold


No comments:

Post a Comment