Monday 5 June 2017

Methinks

‘Methinks there is no greater work in life that making beauty’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

You are my ultimate goal

‘Every note is a star’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

‘The reef’s of care’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

I pray to God and trust

Train Poem
In between the mountains
Across the meadow
We looked outside our cabins
Bravo,God Bravo

We went past the lavender fields
Believing that time heals
We looked at the sunset,eating a cornet
And listened to the wheels,
The rhythm of the wheels

It was such a long journey
What was my destiny?
I rested my head on the window
And dreamed of the beach
The train went high and low
I could feel the sand in my feet

The air was hot as I took in the view
I watched the birds making shapes in a group
Look mum,
It’s the world!!!
The train stopped at the station
I was ready for exploration
I hated carrying my case,looking out for mothers face,
Trying not to step on my shoelace

I wondered,how many countries could you go to on the train?
How many sweets could you eat on the way?
Can a train ride over a rainbow?
I kept my ticket safe
I kept my faith

The Piano Shop

I want to learn some pop
Go up stairs to the piano shop
I want to touch the keys
Buzz around like busy bees

As I sit at the piano
I feel so miniature
My legs are dangling off my seat
I am listening for a bounding beat

Maybe I could be a young Mozart
Write something that glows your heart

Maybe I could play in the clouds
Or play to lot’s of crowds

Food togetherness

Idea Visual
Long grass with sequins

Italian charm
Gelato song

Drinkability!
The character of Christmas!

‘I will rise and glow’-Brian Patten

Looking for a lilac bird

Stoned on milk at primary school

Emotions……..Poems

My little peachcream

Make-up

She wore make-up
She had been through a break-up
She had been through a pay-cut
But she always wore make-up

Eyes as bright as a thousand lamps
Eyes as bright as a thousand lanterns

Cheeks covered in the colour of raspberry jam
To attract a man and little lamb
Lips shimmering pink
Hair in a kink
Even her freckles made you think


No comments:

Post a Comment