Monday 5 June 2017

Hot nights of obsession

‘Hot nights of obsession’-Ben Ashwell

Grief notes

Honouring the sunshine

A bloom of luck

I wish I was an Angel
No sins flooding my heart
A colourful rainbow
That makes my eyes spark

I have wounded wings

A train went shooting past
Everyone gasped
A space rocket blast
Everyone gasped

A thunderstorm
Everyone ran inside fast!
A bee flew outside the classroom
Everyone ran inside fast!

I dream of going on a train
Being part of a golden chain


I don’t want weight gain
Feel insane
Or be looking for a vein

Tears travelling all over the world
Putting your hair in a curl
Putting you in a whirl

To look good
Reach my peak
Happy in the heat

Smitten
I want to feel smitten

A note about love
I write with a feather plucked from a dove
I write from my soul
I can’t get enough
It’s from the shooting stars above

I put some gold in your bottle
To make you feel lucky
Please give me your love and
Make me feel like a catch

‘Honey is Art’-Carol Ann Duffy

Kissing photographs
Watching video laughs

A pocket-book and smile

Cedar soil (Cedarwood Drive)

‘Ten’s of thousands of fierce stars are booing me’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘Perfumes of the wind’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘A green ring for your finger’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘In a myth only’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘Swim in my element’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘A talented loneliness’-Carol Ann Duffy

‘A toy of sound’-Carol Ann Duffy

I love a simile

‘Your hand is a star’-Carol Ann Duffy

A little speck of space on my wrist

Sleeping babies
Captured in a photograph

In search of God and a new paradise

‘With lips like frozen rose leaves’-Ella Wheeler Wilcox


No comments:

Post a Comment