Monday 5 June 2017

The sight of kilos

The sight of kilos
I hate being fat

‘Whisper on the spray’-Charles Causley

‘Sacred forest sticks’-Charles Causley

‘Glittering in my head’-Charles Causley

Cocoa money

I want Nan in joy always

He looks like tomato soup hmmm!!

I wake up alone everyday
God,why do have to pay?
How many prayers do I have to say?
How many traps are you going to lay?

Alone and totally numb

Everyday I wish I was taller
Everyday I wonder am I bi-polar?
Is it ok to drink diet cola?



Riding in your car
I saw the stars
Riding in the front seat
I felt the beat
Riding for 100 miles
I gave you 1000 smiles
Riding up the hill
You put on the heat
To stop the chill

Sleeping in your bed
Magic turned my head
Sleeping in your arms
My whole body warmed with sweaty palms
Sleeping on the pillow like
Sleeping on layers of filo
Sleeping on some petals
You sent me calm and settled

The central heating is beating

Just want to cry
The water is just too high
Or is it a closing fire?
Am I drowning in a mud slide?
Falling from a plane?
I can’t see for all the clouds
I pray for no more pain

The pen goes round and round for inspiration
Waiting for activation
‘My diet activation’!!!

I need an ocean of your love
A milky way love

Idea for website:Talkingfood.co.uk

A token of your love
Would make my heart bud

Let’s set the mood
Light the candles
Check the food
Put on some lipstick and red rouge
Spray on some perfume
You cannot lose!
Let’s pretend we are on a cruise
Or on a beach,you can choose
You could me my muse

If I only had a brain

I was riding along on your train
I boarded to get away from the rain
Holding on to my locket’s chain
I was travelling
But
You choose to ignore me
You choose to pour me away



No comments:

Post a Comment