Monday 5 June 2017

God is

God is a shield around me
God is a field of freshly cut grass
God is a healing wound
God is an open bloom

It’s a scorcher!
I wish there was a beach around the corner!

Ordering sweet and sour
I can already taste it in my mouth!
I wonder if I go on the trampoline,
My belly will bounce!

No path into the garden

Bleeding Mountain
A beautiful mess

Always know there is
A glow worm near

Hide and seek and playfulness
Glittering spy and a lover of the meadow

Genuine sadness MCR

Words that are the sweetest of the year
(Writing competitions)

Twilight lake
Looking at our garden pond

Lights on oriental streets
China town

Glitter of the blade (ice skating)

‘Glitter of Titanic’

True love
Shooting star
How many miles are we apart?
How many beats of my heart?

Wishing well
Will I get his kiss?
Will he make me feel fearless?

Magpies
Two for joy
I’ve made a nest
Please don’t destroy

Summer that like whole strawberries

The old library

My eyes all sunny and bright
The books all dusty
With a smell that delights

Can you be charmed by a book?
I think so,that little smile
Someone reading the paper
Ignoring all the book haters

‘The crystal poet’-Charles Causley
‘Glittering fish’-Charles Causley

The reefs of love and fish
Message of the fish,Christianity

Feeling unprotected

A comfort lyer

‘The winking waters’-Charles Causley

‘A gold balloon’-Charles Causley

‘When in the summer sky the sun
Hung like a golden ball’-Charles Causley



No comments:

Post a Comment