Monday 5 June 2017

So believe me

So believe me
I would’nt lie
So believe me
There’s no reason why
So evil I want to say goodbye
So evil I’m gonna dry my eyes
God why,why
Did you send a demon?
Did you send a beeman?

I sit by the phone for you alone

A simple wish no-one snobbish

‘The genius of the sea’-Wallace Stevens

The sea
A deepening and enchanting sea

How ugly fear is

Carries an instrument,instantly remembered

Kissing pebbles,make me lucky

The fragrance of cooking
Everytime I pass your house!

‘A pearl of God’-James K.Baxter
Are you in the kingdom?

‘To a coast of light’-Robert Gray

‘Kisses that are the highest kind of communication’-Gavin Ewart

A faded photograph
A distant smile

Evils of cholesterol
Bacon butties with your best buddies

An Angel in a painting
On lookers fainting

Raspberry sweet hands from a jam tart!

The friendly tree
Keeps you dry
Keeps the sun from hitting our eyes

The waves of my love
Children running on the beach
Children silent as cones

‘Weaves of sunlight in your hair’-T.S.Eliot

‘Scored the sky’-Thomas Hardy
‘lilies revived,and the dragon-fly came back to dream on the river’-
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Boobs ‘Double stuff’!


Would you google him?

No comments:

Post a Comment