Wednesday 15 August 2018

A reign of sugar


A reign of sugar

Listen to mother



Emblems of stars

Look like a heaven of ideas



‘Whatever is not an energy source

Is an energy sink’-Marge Piercy



Glinting and singing

To the lavender sea



A Bavarian cream dream



‘The ebbing circles a rock makes on the water’-Marge Piercy



An angelical blushing morning



The use of time is fate



A true heart and happiness every child may reach



On a charmed wave



‘All the colors out to play’-Lola Ridge



A necessary waist



A social success

A satin sight



There is kindness

I want to be celebrated,not hated



‘Tell me darling tell me true

Am I all the world to you’-Gertrude Stein



The patterned path (Fashion)



‘Like a bird out of our hand,

Like a light out of our heart,you are gone’-H.D

‘Fragrant bays’-H.D



‘Settle on my hand for life’-Marianne Moore



American emotion



Just want a sexual embrace



Here again

I open the fridge

A supper sandwiche,again

A chocolate bar,the biscuit jar,again



A dove flew in

His love flew in



Somewhere in space

There is light and grace

Like embroidery lace



‘Whirl of melody’-Swinburne

‘Harmonious breeze’-Swinburne



A sign of lust

Cup of song



‘I am love’-Swinburne

‘Pure as prayer’-Swinburne

‘Thy body is a song’-Swinburne



Coloured shells

Sweet he is



‘And their kiss contents them’-Swinburne

‘Soft hair of the grass’-Swinburne

‘The song of the secret bird’-Swinburne

‘Heaven and sea together’-Swinburne



‘The mild light of intelligence’-Robert Southey



Thoughts of you echo all the day



What did I do wrong?

They all left me

I was young and alone

Every morning,my alarm clock rung

But I couldn’t describe it,or write it

I still need a song

The sense that I belong

I can hear the church bells gong,

I can see the fish in a pond






No comments:

Post a Comment