Wednesday 15 August 2018

Monsters


Monsters



I went out looking for conkers

The birds were giving concerts

Mum said,look at that dirt on your skirt

I said,it was the monsters!



I went out looking for flowers

I didn’t look at my watch for hours

I found some worms and caught lot’s of germs

And ran in when it began to shower



Mum said , look at the mess on your dress

I said ,it was the insects!

Look at that muck on your face

I said,I was only playing chase!


I went to the swimming baths

And I saw a goblin shark

I went next door to get our ball

And heard the dog bark!



I used to think that our apple tree

Would turn into a monster

I used to think I would win

The golden ticket for Willy Wonka!



Monsters and lobsters in the sea

Making friends and chasing me!



Now that I am all grown up and watch my

Niece and nephew,

I am the ‘tickle’ monster’ and I’m coming round to get you!



As a child I wanted to make friends with a Big Foot

But I didn’t have the luck



If I said I saw a monster,

Would you think I am bonkers?!

If I found a giant worm?

If I hide under the fern?

Would you rescue me from the monsters?

Wound you rescue me from world war bombers?



Up and down like a clown



Poppable and squashable!



What is my fate?

Will I still feel the hate?



Monsters


The monster rumble of the tummy!

A monster telling off from mummy!

A monster of a chocolate bunny!

A monster spend of your money!



The monster washing machine in the garage

A monster fly on my sandwich

The monster hayfever making me sneeze!

Or cold weather making me freeze!



A monster ice cream in the sun!

A monster,monster distance run!

A monster burger with battle chips!

Strawberries and chocolate dip!



The monster of having too much sleep

The monster of leaving your clothes in a heap

When all you want to do is weep

When the ocean is too deep



The devil monster turning out to be a conster

I wish I was a youngster

With time on my side



The monster of food

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment